Tibhar EL-D vs MX-D and even FX-D

So, I purchased a sheet of MX-D on a whim today. I've been playing with EL-D on my forehand for the last 4 or 5 months. I really like it. I went to the shop today intending to buy a sheet of EL-D and a sheet of FX-D, but they were out of both. The lady at the shop offered me a crazy deal on a sheet of MX-D, so I figured I might as well try it. I've played one session thus far. MX-D is okay, but its a completely different rubber from EL-D. Even though they share the same sponge (in different hardnesses), they feel nothing alike. I did not expect them to be that different. Has anyone else tried all 3 rubbers? What should I expect from a sheet of FX-D? Has anyone changed from EL-D to MX-D? How did it go? I'm ready to throw it out after one session to be honest, but I'll give it a few more days. Any words of encouragement?

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
Thanks for your reply. Since I posted this, I've changed my Forehand to Tenergy 19 and started using MX-D on the backhand. I've been playing with that setup for about 4 months. Both rubbers are less explosive than EL-D, but heaps easier to control. Both still have a lot of power if you really go for it with above average spin potential. EL-D was more difficult to generate heavy spin with good placement on serves as well. I don't think I will try FX-D at this point.