YINHE SATURN S1

This user has no status.
There are a few guys on Mercari selling cheap chinese rubbers online. Like this guy:
1000018920.png
1000018922.png
1000018921.png
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2026
397
261
1,070
I think I will mount my sheets after the team match next wednesday.
OK. I'll replace 'sheets' with 'wife' but regarding table tennis we are on the same planet.
I just ordered a sheet of this for a laugh. Let's see how it goes. I doubt it's a bad rubber for me. At my perma mid level they rarely are. The bigger issue is trampoline tensors and Chinese rocks.
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: barusu and TTpastor
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Apr 2026
32
24
170
OK. I'll replace 'sheets' with 'wife' but regarding table tennis we are on the same planet.
I just ordered a sheet of this for a laugh. Let's see how it goes. I doubt it's a bad rubber for me. At my perma mid level they rarely are. The bigger issue is trampoline tensors and Chinese rocks.

I'm not a native English speaker but a quick look in the dictionary persuaded me to use the word glue next time.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: J-fed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2026
397
261
1,070
You will have to pay some customs and taxes to get the rubber into the EU, that explains some of the price difference.
Also was on Ali offer yesterday.
They do some specific offers for specific colors and thicknesses etc on given days.
I fully believe it's not because they are offloading damaged goods.
#It's real to me.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2026
397
261
1,070
I glued my sheet yesterday (1 layer of haifu), tried it briefly, my initial impressions are, really spinny, good speed, really controlled on short touches, and really good on open ups, tried it against my teacher chops (Long pips) and I was able to hit multiple on a row with a lot of confidence.
Tried on my Fextra 7
So glad to hear this.
It’s just what I am looking for.
Mine is arriving next week.
I’ve never done boosting so will just use as is.
I’m putting it on my spare bat at first (swat carbon), but might be tempted to put it on the main one (Sanwei echo) if it goes well.
Rakza 7 on there is new so I don’t wanna waste it but I have some issues with over hitting with that rubber. Yesterday was hideous on the open ups. I’d prefer to solve the issue technically but if I fail I’ll blame the rubber and switch.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2026
397
261
1,070
First time to glue my own rubber for several decades. Hopefully I did it OK.
Practice tonight was very good. Went all out to test its capabilities. Practiced against a good defender, a looper, short pips, multi ball. The whole lot. It’s not fast but you can get some kick out of it when necessary. Def don’t expect tensor speeds.
Not overly spin reactive despite being a tacky surface. Great on the pushes and open ups. Could lift well (tough to lift the real zingers though. Let’s see next time). Can definitely chop if you want to. I could chop even with this fleece carbon blade.
Just what I wanted really.
Hopefully not just a first time excitement thing.
1791553896192.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: belllfador
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jan 2026
110
61
209
First time to glue my own rubber for several decades. Hopefully I did it OK.
Practice tonight was very good. Went all out to test its capabilities. Practiced against a good defender, a looper, short pips, multi ball. The whole lot. It’s not fast but you can get some kick out of it when necessary. Def don’t expect tensor speeds.
Not overly spin reactive despite being a tacky surface. Great on the pushes and open ups. Could lift well (tough to lift the real zingers though. Let’s see next time). Can definitely chop if you want to. I could chop even with this fleece carbon blade.
Just what I wanted really.
Hopefully not just a first time excitement thing.
View attachment 43703
Did you boost it ?
 
Top