This user has no status.
This user has no status.
OK. I'll replace 'sheets' with 'wife' but regarding table tennis we are on the same planet.I think I will mount my sheets after the team match next wednesday.
OK. I'll replace 'sheets' with 'wife' but regarding table tennis we are on the same planet.
I just ordered a sheet of this for a laugh. Let's see how it goes. I doubt it's a bad rubber for me. At my perma mid level they rarely are. The bigger issue is trampoline tensors and Chinese rocks.
I paid half that. Which is reasonable considering J wages are half of the west. So things work out.It was around 14$ or 12€ if you prefer that.
If it's good I hope to buy more in the 11.11. sale.
You will have to pay some customs and taxes to get the rubber into the EU, that explains some of the price difference.I paid half that. Which is reasonable considering J wages are half of the west. So things work out.
Also was on Ali offer yesterday.You will have to pay some customs and taxes to get the rubber into the EU, that explains some of the price difference.
So glad to hear this.I glued my sheet yesterday (1 layer of haifu), tried it briefly, my initial impressions are, really spinny, good speed, really controlled on short touches, and really good on open ups, tried it against my teacher chops (Long pips) and I was able to hit multiple on a row with a lot of confidence.
Tried on my Fextra 7
Did you boost it ?First time to glue my own rubber for several decades. Hopefully I did it OK.
Practice tonight was very good. Went all out to test its capabilities. Practiced against a good defender, a looper, short pips, multi ball. The whole lot. It’s not fast but you can get some kick out of it when necessary. Def don’t expect tensor speeds.
Not overly spin reactive despite being a tacky surface. Great on the pushes and open ups. Could lift well (tough to lift the real zingers though. Let’s see next time). Can definitely chop if you want to. I could chop even with this fleece carbon blade.
Just what I wanted really.
Hopefully not just a first time excitement thing.
View attachment 43703
No. Not in that world (yet). Probably needs it if you are a high level attacker. Nit enough outright power for you guys. I'm a close to table blocker and LP troll mainly.Did you boost it ?