Ma Long New DHS Blade 2013

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
It seems Ma Long has gone back to his old blade again? Here is a recent picture of Ma Long in the semi finals of the Chinese Super League on the 29th October:
Nice find master Dan! I think he is starting EJ'ing pretty much. Can't follow up anymore :s

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Nice find master Dan! I think he is starting EJ'ing pretty much. Can't follow up anymore :s

I think hes gone back to what he knows best :) Hopefully we will get some more pictures from the final of the Chinese Super League! That will be a good match up!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
he always keeps changing,must say!

And one more thing,does anyone know where can i find dhs blades in india,specially pg7,though i don't trust on ebay,find little not trust worthy... If anyone could know any shops or something like that,it will be usefull

http://ttnpp.com/store/24-dhs

Is that the pg7 that you are looking for?
That is the site that I bought my Hurricane Long 3 from.
Its a good site, i trust it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
DHS is about to release the next Hurricane Long 5 and Hurricane 8 rubber for the new ball era in March. The blade is probably having the same structure as what ML is using but in the same old blue handle. Will see in 2 months.
Wow this sounds very interesting. Thank you for sharing. Can you link the source.Thank you :)

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
DHS is about to release the next Hurricane Long 5 and Hurricane 8 rubber for the new ball era in March. The blade is probably having the same structure as what ML is using but in the same old blue handle. Will see in 2 months.
Interesting news! So DHS is one of the first manufacturers to make equipment for new ball. So CNT can train more with new equipment and will not be effected so much by new ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
http://www.sundns.org/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=354899&extra=&page=3

It is a Chinese forum without much information yet. Suppose it is an ad on the magazine Table Tennis World showing the picture of HL5.

long5.jpg

Reactions: salehe and Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
It translate into something like this:

Hurricane Long 5

Ma Long New Legend

5 plys wood, 2 plys wrap the core ALC

Faster ball speed, obvious speed gain

Mid Far distance with more power

Hurricane Long 5, Fast attack and Loop technique, Ma Long New Legend

On market in March

March 2014, new material ball release to market

Because it has seam, it has centre of gravity

......keeping the characteristic of celluloid ball.

Wonder why DHS did not release a new blade in brown handle like the one Ma Long is using now. May be they are afraid he will change his blade again once the new HL5 release to market! Anyway many say his blade is fiber glass carbon. But the ad say Arylate Carbon. The pic does look like t is having the new structure. Will have to wait and see.