What a postman brought you?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Our club got new uniforms for everyone.

Wiff Waff - Blue Jersey

Anyone know the name of this model of jersey?

Wiff waff 1.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
i think this thread have not been in use for a long time...attention sir Carl and Der_echte...this has been what i received from the postman yesterday.
IMG_0167.jpg
my new blade Clipper wood,batcase ,rubber protection film, and a rubber spray cleaner(forgot to include in the pic) all from pingpongonline.com...still waiting for the dawei xp 2008 from ebay...that black rubber is a tenergy64, i got it from my old bat.i will be slapping it on for FH...

This user has no status.
i think this thread have not been in use for a long time...attention sir Carl and Der_echte...this has been what i received from the postman yesterday.
View attachment 5862
my new blade Clipper wood,batcase ,rubber protection film, and a rubber spray cleaner(forgot to include in the pic) all from pingpongonline.com...still waiting for the dawei xp 2008 from ebay...that black rubber is a tenergy64, i got it from my old bat.i will be slapping it on for FH...

Nice! I've ordered from topcoms last Wednesday, until now it hasn't arrived. Kelan ka nagorder sa kanila sir?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Natsambahan kasi na sarado yung Taft office ata nila ng 7-8 because of palaro. But they said they shipped it today. I hope to receive it tomorrow. It is also a backhand rubber, I've completely change my setup. Hehe

what rubber did you order if you don't mind...kasama ka ba sa national team, tatap was here in San Fernando, La Union sometime last year together with some players from baguio...

This user has no status.
what rubber did you order if you don't mind...kasama ka ba sa national team, tatap was here in San Fernando, La Union sometime last year together with some players from baguio...

Ordered Stiga Boost TX for my backhand. Now I ordered Bluefire M3 for FH just to try it. Haha.

This user has no status.
From where did you order Viscaria?
Good luck on your first pro tour! Hope to see some footage from there

I got it from pingpongonline.com
They are very limited though. And the price have ridiculously gone up.

Anyway, thanks! I will post a separate thread for the review after the tournament...