What a postman brought you?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I post a few pics where 2 of our KFTTC went to battle and crashed out after kicking only a few out of the tourney. Our Tak9.com sponsored Korean athletes took home 1st in div 1 singles, 1st in div 3 singles AND Doubles, and 3rd in div 1 doubles. Div 1 had a lot of former semi-pros and div 3 had insane city div 1 players. It was a setup, but a blast. I made more value to TAK9.com squad coaching and CHEERING. I couldn't get the pics, but I got the female squad to kiss their bicep a few times after FH Power Smashes. :) Man, the venue went wild when I got them to do that and they were SO loose for the rest of the match! They had fun along the way.
Here are our uniforms I got in the post, too bad we couldn't win enough to make it a podium visit, but the regular TAK9.com crew sure cleaned up!

WM_Small_1.jpg

The front view, I was kneeling/squatting.

WM_Small_2.jpg

The venue with my doubles partner in action...

WM_Small_3.jpg

The TAK9.com Div 3 doubles team who cleaned up a very strong field. The young chopper will get married soon, so guys, give up your hopes...

WM_Small_4.jpg

Well, that's about enough for now...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Got another Nexy blade to test. The Qabod. I was real excited to get it as I had a knock with it at Nexy HQ a few months earlier before they finalized the retail model for distribution. I sealed it and equiped it with my standard combo of Tibhar Aurus or calibra LT on FH and Dawei XP 2008 on BH. The blade was heavy at 94 grams. I love it.

IMGP0203.JPG

IMGP0204.jpg

Attachments

• Qabod.jpg
    Qabod.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited: