China Super League 2014 (CTTSL)

Who do you think will win the China Super League (CTTSL) 2014?

• Ningbo Club – Ma Long, Yan An, Joo Se Hyuk, Lin Gaoyuan, Lyu Xiang

Votes: 113 54.1%
  • Shanghai Club - Xu Xin, Shang Kun, Zhao Zihao, Chen Zhiyang, Zhang Yang

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • Shandong Luneng Club - Zhang Jike, Hao Shuai, Fang Bo, Wu Hao, Wei Shihao, Liu Dingshuo, Timo Boll

Votes: 46 22.0%
  • Tianjin Club - Chuang Chih-Yuan, Li Ping, Ma Te, Kong Lingxuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jiangsu Club – Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Zhang Chao, Cui Qinglei, Lin Chen, Wu Jiaji, Cai Wei, Wang Yikai

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Bayi Club - Wang Hao, Fan Zhendong, Zhou Yu, Xu Chenhao

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • Bazhou Club - Liang Jingkun, Zhai Chao, Cheng Jingqi, Fan Shengpeng

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sichuan Club - Qiu Yike, Xu Ruifeng, Zhu Linfeng, Chen Xi, Zheng Peifeng, Lai Jiaxin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guangdong Club - Liu Jikang, Yin Hang, Liu Yanan, Liu Weiheng, Wang Yang (Czech Republic), Yin Jingy

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Shandong Weiqiao - Ma Lin, Liu Yi, Zhang Yudong, Yu Ziyang, Ren Hao, Jiang Tianyi

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Cute ? :p Zhou Yu & Fan Zhendong :)

6ffa5c9fjw1egquecbf7xj20xc18gwpj.jpg

6ffa5c9fjw1egquedemhgj20qo0zkdp4.jpg

Pictures from Zhou Yu's Weibo on Weibo.com.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
You're welcomed Tommy!!! I'm really glad to hear you again!!! :):):)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
I have said ZJK was in top form in the last round but after seeing his match against Xu Chenhao i have to change my idea.

He were in daze like his match against Ovtcharov at WTTTC. Even he won the match but he ws just blocking and pushing the ball.
Can't understand why he just can't play good.

He lacks that fighting spirit in certain games.

he is just playing casualy,and when something important comes up,he plays very well. thats his normal routine.

Its saddening though-Xu Xin,Ma Long,Fan Zhendong etc put everything in every game they play,but he doesnt.

Reactions: pong4lyfe
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
He lacks that fighting spirit in certain games.

he is just playing casualy,and when something important comes up,he plays very well. thats his normal routine.

Its saddening though-Xu Xin,Ma Long,Fan Zhendong etc put everything in every game they play,but he doesnt.

Is there any hint to know when "something important" going to happen in any Zhang Jike's loss? Im very much curious coz, to my knowledge, the matches he has lost so far are very RANDOM... Or do you think the final of WTTTC2014 and final of last year CTTSL are the joke for him?, but the match from that he earned ticket to participate WTTTC (defeated MLong) was something important like what you are talking about?

I wonder, after all, its ZJK feeling or his fans just so disvalue his opponent effort in every of their winning?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: arhabib
Aug 2012
Reactions: TTHopeful
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Is there any hint to know when "something important" going to happen in any Zhang Jike's loss? Im very much curious coz, to my knowledge, the matches he has lost so far are very RANDOM... Or do you think the final of WTTTC2014 and final of last year CTTSL are the joke for him?, but the match from that he earned ticket to participate WTTTC (defeated MLong) was something important like what you are talking about?

I wonder, after all, its ZJK feeling or his fans just so disvalue his opponent effort in every of their winning?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Final of CTTSL is a joke for him but WTTTC is not. He wasn't able to adjust his mind. So he wasn't able to play to his 100% and lost the match. I'm not saying he was going to win if he was playing 100%. He may lose that time also.

But it's clear that he lacks fighting spirit in some matches. If you can't see it then i don't know what to do.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Final of CTTSL is a joke for him but WTTTC is not. He wasn't able to adjust his mind. So he wasn't able to play to his 100% and lost the match. I'm not saying he was going to win if he was playing 100%. He may lose that time also.

But it's clear that he lacks fighting spirit in some matches. If you can't see it then i don't know what to do.

Final of CTTSL was a joke, but 3rd round defeating FZD was actually serious.. Do you feel it sounds very nonsense right here? Again, i wonder its really ZJK'S fighting spirit or just only fans defined it for him whenever he won any big match (against big opponents)

Sent from my SHW-M250L using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Final of CTTSL was a joke, but 3rd round defeating FZD was actually serious.. Do you feel it sounds very nonsense right here? Again, i wonder its really ZJK'S fighting spirit or just only fans defined it for him whenever he won any big match (against big opponents)

I know what you feel ... In my opinion table tennis matches and all the stars such Zhang Jike ... To me it seems like they just don't play like in the past. Look back for example at WTTC 2011, and Zhang Jike's final with Timo Ball. Compare this match to 90% of matches that were played nowadays, what happened to TT ?! :(

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012

When i said 3rd round defeating FZD is serious? Never said that and you are saying i said that.
Even in that round he played bad. Just blocking and pushing the ball.

See his matches in WTTCs and 2011 WC and 2012 London and say is he playing the same in those tournaments and now in CTTSL. Anyone who is not blind can see there is huge different in his mental state.

And ZJK's lack on motivation is not just fans define.
LGL said this. Also ZJK's father said this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krokus49