Butterfly Edge tape

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
Hey guys,i wan to buy butterfly edge tape.
Biggest problem is that on ebay edge tape is or too expensive or it is too long(20 meters at least-and i dont need so much edge tape)
Second problem is shipping-i live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and many of them may not shipp in my country or shipping is too expensive
So do you know some site where i can buy like few meters of the tape and where is shipping free(or at least not so expensive ) :D?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
20m is not long,
You will use +/- 40cm per use, so 20m is about 50 use - not that much :)
I know you can also get shorter like 5m, I would say that is min, don't go and buy 50cm (single use), as that is pointless
Butterfly has agreements with official sellers, they are not allowed to sell outside the allowed terriorty, so best is to ask Butterfly Europe dirrectly on who have the rights to sell to your country or else - just buy on ebay

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
Butterfly is 1 of the worst companies to write to.
Ive sent them a few emails,and have not received a reply to any.
It is really disgusting for a company as big as Butterfly to have such a bad customer/public relation.

You are totally right.I wrote to butterfly few times-when i wanted to confirm that my rubbers are genuine and-no answer.EVERY TIME!!! :mad:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You are totally right.I wrote to butterfly few times-when i wanted to confirm that my rubbers are genuine and-no answer.EVERY TIME!!! :mad:

So then why do you still want to buy and support that company??

Its only an edge tape, I can understand if some one prefer certain blade or rubber, but come on, edge tape is easy to migrate to another brand....
Or simply, just pay the high price (in supporting a company that has poor business practice - including limitation of shipping to certain countries)

You can't have it both ways, if you want it, and willing to be unhappy about it, it is your choice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Now if you really want it, and willing to go through lots and lots of trouble, here is a few methods:

1) ebay (but beware of fakes)
2) ask a friend to purchase for you - on a country that has a official seller that can ship to him/her, then ask this friend to post to you
3) travel to that country yourself

Nothing is impossible - only cost + williness, that is - if it is worth it

This user has no status.
So then why do you still want to buy and support that company??

Sadly we cannot do anything about it. It's like a pretty girl that behaves like a jerk: in the end she is always pretty. Butterfly produces really high quality products and there are people (like me) willing to pay for it. I wrote an email to BTY too and didn't receive response of any kind. Best thing we could do is get united and spam their inbox message lol but it would be useless too I guess. They produce really high quality material and they know it

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Hey guys,i wan to buy butterfly edge tape.
Biggest problem is that on ebay edge tape is or too expensive or it is too long(20 meters at least-and i dont need so much edge tape)
Second problem is shipping-i live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and many of them may not shipp in my country or shipping is too expensive
So do you know some site where i can buy like few meters of the tape and where is shipping free(or at least not so expensive ) :D?

I can help you, In Croatia you can buy it because we have local dealer. So it is not problem if you really want it just contact me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Sadly we cannot do anything about it. It's like a pretty girl that behaves like a jerk: in the end she is always pretty. Butterfly produces really high quality products and there are people (like me) willing to pay for it. I wrote an email to BTY too and didn't receive response of any kind. Best thing we could do is get united and spam their inbox message lol but it would be useless too I guess. They produce really high quality material and they know it

Your choice if you want to live with a jerk for all your life - and not everyone will choose that.
Pretty outside doesn't always mean pretty inside

Same thing with table tennis product, or a car, or any other things in life.
There is always a scale of good vs bad, and once the scale shift too much towards bad, no matter how good it is, it won't make sense to have.

IMO, Butterfly as a company has been pushing the limit way too much the past few years.
You as the consumer just need to be clever about it.
Spaming them won't do anything, as consumers still buy. I think some call this consumer slavery.

Imo, its not only about the product, but your mindset. If you believe butterfly is better, then even the butterfly entry level bats, you will feel is very good, hope you get what I mean.

Life is all ahout choices, and I haven't used Butterfly blade or rubber for many years now (before I started my TT company too). Because it was just too expensive to justify the purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
There are many styles of Butterfly edge tapes from tabletennis11. I believe they ship worldwide including your country. Free shipping for order over 50 euro so you can combine to save. I just placed an order including 10m of blue Butterfly edge tapes with them today. May be I am fussy but I just don't feel right mixing edge tape or case with a racket, be it blade or rubber, with no connection to the brand.
attachment.php

Attachments

• edge tape.jpg
    edge tape.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 161
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
There are many styles of Butterfly edge tapes from tabletennis11. I believe they ship worldwide including your country. Free shipping for order over 50 euro so you can combine to save. I just placed an order including 10m of blue Butterfly edge tapes with them today. May be I am fussy but I just don't feel right mixing edge tape or case with a racket, be it blade or rubber, with no connection to the brand.
attachment.php

Thanks you really helped me,i can order it easily price is not too big and shipping is cheap too.. ;) :D