Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)
with
Like
.
TAKAGI Mina approached Nagasaki for an analysis on 1-3 Peng Yu-Han after 3-0 Winter at EUR GS 2026. 橋本帆乃香、長﨑美柚を連続撃破...
Sep 8, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Blade differences between brands?
.
Brands like Sanwei and Yinhe make quality blades, and most of them will play the same as their Butterfly counterpart. Presumably they...
Sep 8, 2026
jonol
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
Hirano used Viscaria/D09C in 2.1/D05 in 2.1 back at Zennihon in 1/2026, so probably still the same here. P.S. D09C? [url...
Sep 7, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Peter93's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Love
.
When she played her first T League match of the season she did use a Fan Zhendong ALC, but then immediately went back to the Viscaria...
Sep 7, 2026
jonol
reacted to
CallMeZaddy's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Glad to see that Matt had a lot of the same feelings (ie. great short game, okay close to the table, and needing time to commit and hit...
Sep 7, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Chinese players tactics: Switch the blade side when SMASH
.
I don't think the logic was ever to have a lower power ceiling on backhand, but easier access to power. In most cases, that means a...
Sep 7, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Need Help, Dignics 05 alternativ with higher Arc
.
V22 double extra is probably the best alternative
Sep 7, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Brs's post
in the thread
BTY Rozena -vs- Tenergy 05 or 19 for FH
with
Like
.
Now that you broadened it to T05 I can comment, have no knowledge of T19. If your experience is anything like mine, your rating and...
Sep 7, 2026
jonol
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I'll try. I have a strong and flexible core so I think I can do that part. I also think I'm not putting anything like the power in to my...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
You need to advertise your supplements, t-shirts or something else like that. Actually posting video of your play is kinda rare nowadays...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Yeah so with the robot/multi-ball, you still do it. You do have more of a backswing, but instead of your body rotating around an axis...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
I was wondering if she had changed equipment myself. Her backhands were looking nasty.
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Like
.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hirano is now fighting with the Zyre, the most inportant thing is to maintain this level.
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Love
.
Didn't get a chance to watch it live, but congratulations to Miu... Looks like Hurricane Hirano is back! Seems like there should be a...
Sep 6, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Backhand looks like long pips, so I've got nothing for you there. I think your forehand is a bit stiff. You seem to not actually...
Sep 6, 2026
Top