Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Richie's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Oh wow this gave me a flashback to something like 10 years ago(??) When you did a similar challenge and give away. It was the pancake...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Yes, but you ultimately turned out to be 2200+ in disguise/waiting. So it all made sense lol... PS: I think it was two ESN rubbers...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
pingpongpaddy's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
I just contacted Tony, and he has confirmed to me that he will not be returning to TTD. It seems that there is no hint of compromise on...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
I don't really agree, the feeling is different so all the shots have to be produced with somewhat different feeling from what you are...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
I am 95% sure that Tony is doing something more productive with his time. Even as webforums are no longer what they used to be in the...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Yes I think I remember now you mentioned the injury in the past. Sorry again... I'm not a doctor and I don't know the details, so take...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Richie's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Hey Latej! Sadly I've been dealing with injuries/inflammation in several places on top of other life stress.. so I've barely played in...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
I asked my former coach (formerly on the Swedish national team hierarchy) whether he would have fielded Ranefur over M. Karlsson (as...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Richie's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Haha
.
I saw a few of Elias matches live! Incredible play. One of my close friends played against Ranefur before. When we saw that even Lin...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Love
.
I think the idea of a "forgiving" rubber is all relative anyway. Compared to T05 or Dignics? Yeah, Rozena is more forgiving. And yet I...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
Thats the part of Zyre 03 that is deceptive if you dont play with it. The spin is always much higher than the arc and speed communicate.
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
If my resignation is sufficient to bring Tony back, I will resign. Does that suffice as a solution to you? Or is that to win an argument?
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
@pingpongpaddy, Please refrain from discussing my character without hard evidence. Thank you. You are following the zeio trope of...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
Don't have the video, no. And yes, the theory of "equipment is too fast for you" is impervious to criticism in my experience. In the...
Aug 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Ghostzen's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Love
.
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH." It isn't really an upgrade I don't think. More of a different feel. Some...
Aug 17, 2026
Top