Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
NextLevel's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
N
NextLevel
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Like
.
I can't write to Don's thread, it's closed... So I write here... I remember on Saturday I saw a guy sitting at the "terraced seating"...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)
.
The inevitable vs the washed up ... rematch!
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)
.
It is not his fault (some) people expect great things from him...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)
with
Love
.
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Why some players change to Viscaria super alc?
.
The plastic ball is really hard to make go fast, so the fastest blade/rubber you can reasonably control is important. Viscaria SALC...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Grahf's post
in the thread
Why some players change to Viscaria super alc?
with
Haha
.
I think the pros use to full extent the extra kick of the super alc, and the advantages of the outer carbon But if you ask me, I think...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
50hz's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Haha
.
After 6h Training in my club this week, I have now a clear impression how wet the whole venue (table, balls, air) was. Kudos to...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
AndySmith's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
I got a sheet of I-MX-P this week to trial against Nuzn 50. Not had a session yet but the booster smell is there, unlike Nuzn.
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
.
Does it have the notorious MX-P sweet booster smell?
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Also got a Glayzer for my BH on the way home. I played with Rozena for 3 days straight and still didn't get comfortable with the bounce...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Wow
.
Got a batch of LAC for me and my clubmates to try out.
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
Having met you and seen you play practice matches, I can now imagine what you will be doing with this lol.
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Andro are scammers VCI vs Gauzy VCI
with
Like
.
It almost looks like the ayous veneer is thinner, rather than the core. Without knowing the total thickness of the sample blades used...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Andro are scammers VCI vs Gauzy VCI
with
Like
.
Voltema and arylate (edited out Dyneema to correct) are all names for vectran. It can be dyed in multiple colours, commonly blue...
Sep 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
_Bryce_'s post
in the thread
Andro are scammers VCI vs Gauzy VCI
with
Like
.
Dyneema? Hmm, no, mate. That's something completly different.
Sep 18, 2026
Top