Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Moderator
Oct 2014
20,896
27,636
73,730
Read 17 reviews
Been using this on the forehand for a couple of sessions now on an outer carbon blade. Lift is great against underspin balls. Seems very stable and counters are good. Service and return is more stable than expected. Quite dwelly and gives that little extra when you need it. Time will tell for it's longevity but a nice start.
Does it have the notorious MX-P sweet booster smell?
 
  • Like
Reactions: sebi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Mar 2013
1,040
1,466
3,161
Read 3 reviews
Does it have the notorious MX-P sweet booster smell?
I got a sheet of I-MX-P this week to trial against Nuzn 50. Not had a session yet but the booster smell is there, unlike Nuzn.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2019
2,125
1,094
3,964
Read 5 reviews
If anyone wants to get the rubber for a good price. They ship with DPD. I pay like 7€ for shipping to Poland. Highly recommended. I got a discount from them every time I ask them.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2011
345
292
767
Does it have the notorious MX-P sweet booster smell?
It's got a very boosted feeling but I didn't actually smell it to be honest. I think the these lines tend to all have that feeling.

Hoping it's holds for a good few months and retains the quality.

Slower spins have been good and topspin drives and counters is where it shines.

I'm playing this weekend so will see how it goes!
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
May 2013
1,499
1,591
4,218
Read 2 reviews
It's got a very boosted feeling but I didn't actually smell it to be honest. I think the these lines tend to all have that feeling.

Hoping it's holds for a good few months and retains the quality.

Slower spins have been good and topspin drives and counters is where it shines.

I'm playing this weekend so will see how it goes!
Not at London Academy by any chance?
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2011
345
292
767
Not at London Academy by any chance?
Unfortunately not as there's a lot of players there I know and would have been a good crack. Playing in A this year again so looking to try and grab a crafty few wins here and there if I can.

Will be playing at VBL mind for the first time in a fair few years.
 
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
May 2013
1,499
1,591
4,218
Read 2 reviews
Unfortunately not as there's a lot of players there I know and would have been a good crack. Playing in A this year again so looking to try and grab a crafty few wins here and there if I can.

Will be playing at VBL mind for the first time in a fair few years.
Good luck then!
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jul 2024
347
288
2,101
28
Curious how Infinity MX-P compares with Zyre-03 as TT11 did a blind test and said Z03 felt similar to MX-P 50
TT11 test are so wild. They say one thing but the performance they show playing with it doesn't match. In my opinion they either hate some brands or what they feel and how they look deosn't match
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Apr 2014
1,882
1,463
3,429
Read 3 reviews
TT11 test are so wild.
I often wonder how one player finds rubber A softer than B and the next sees it the other way round, using the same racket.
What I like about their tests, compared to many other YT videos, everyone involved can actually play.
But opinions stay subjective on any level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sebi
says what [IMG]
says what [IMG]
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Feb 2016
2,798
1,732
5,729
Read 2 reviews
I often wonder how one player finds rubber A softer than B and the next sees it the other way round, using the same racket.
What I like about their tests, compared to many other YT videos, everyone involved can actually play.
But opinions stay subjective on any level.
How you hit the ball will quite literally change the stiffness of the stroke. They're not symmetrically stiff and the amount you use the topsheet vs the sponge and the overall load input can change that.

I'd expect consistency, though, it's not *that* different, but I'm just saying that in some situations it can be if you don't perform a good test.
 
Top