Racket feels weird should I boost it?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Reglue and play with it a bit more imo
I did try that, the first time it just came off like it didn't have any glue, I used donic formula one. Now I reglued it with free chack pro ii, but I just don't see a difference...

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
SHAMELESNESS GROWS IN POPULARITY WITH TABLE TENNIS PLAYERS. 🧟

You cant withhold a pricker in your pants for long time.
WCQ did got a trouble over doing massive boosting on his rubber. It served him right, indeed.

Yes, being shameless is very profitable faculty with table tennis players, sorry.

Gz4Frozk_Ws.jpg

Reactions: confuser
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
SHAMELESNESS GROWS IN POPULARITY WITH TABLE TENNIS PLAYERS. 🧟

You cant withhold a pricker in your pants for long time.
WCQ did got a trouble over doing massive boosting on his rubber. It served him right, indeed.

Yes, being shameless is very profitable faculty with table tennis players, sorry.
Everyone boosts in the top level, why would he get in trouble? And they have been boosting for decades, the difference is that the boosters now are hard to detect and it's an open secret that ittf doesn't really care if athletes boost, as long as the rubber isn't thick as a burger or smells like petrol.

Have you looked at other Chinese players fh rubbers? Their rubbers all lift on the edges and look like you have stretched them with a winch. If the ittf really wanted to, the Chinese wouldn't be allowed on any serious tournament because there isn't a single one that's clear from boosting, but that's not the point, they just don't want carcinogenic materials on rackets and fumes causing health issues in their tournaments.

I think that it's fine for people to boost in general. It's cheap materials we all have access to, especially the pros if they do desire. I mean, many of use boost either way and there's no way to monitor it, and there's no harm in doing it. For the oil based boosters then there shouldn't even be a question.

Problem starts with toxic stuff that affect health and can cause chronic health issues. That's where the line should be drawn.