Saudi Smash 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
Wow, what a rude audience. Someone shouted "edge ball" when the interviewer posed the question to CM about her recipe for the win today.
Yeah, I caught the last two games and this was very much a SYS crowd. I don't think a few less edge balls would've changed the overall outcome anyway with how CM was playing.

This user has no status.
Wow, what a rude audience. Someone shouted "edge ball" when the interviewer posed the question to CM about her recipe for the win today.
Doesn't surprise me. Did you see some of the SYS fans crying and praying in the last game? How far does fandom go for these people?

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Congratulations Chen Meng. You are a deserving champion.

Screenshot 2024-05-11 081529.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Patrick is still a great guy. It was clear that he had not recovered from yesterday's semi-final and looked tired, but despite this he showed a decent game against the first racket of the world.
He had clearly recovered to me, Wang Chuqin is a very tough opponent to play for the first time in a final, especially when they likely prepped him extensively after Fan lost. Thankfully it was best of seven so we got to see Franziska adapt because the levels are not that far apart. I have said it multiple times, Franziska is a special athlete, he is maybe too nice or something. Hopefully the lessons of this event will stick. His junior days in Bundesliga created great expectations, relative to those he is a disappointment. Maybe there is still some hope.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Patrick is still a great guy. It was clear that he had not recovered from yesterday's semi-final and looked tired, but despite this he showed a decent game against the first racket of the world.
If WH were the coach for WCQ, WCQ might have lost. XZ is really a good coach on the court.