Franziska Innerforce ZLC blade reviews or ratings?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I play wit this blade now - have used most of the Butterfly outer blades previously. Franz is a fair bit slower than any of the outer blades and much easier to control. Feel is more like an all wood until you hit hard with it, when you feel the carbon kick in. I can happily use T05 on FH on this blade, which I cannot control well on outer blades. It’s not slow but certainly not too fast.

It’s a great blade in my view.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I expected that someone would pop this question out due to the fact recent Patrick's performance and Michael Maze is currently using this from the latest TTD team's match against BTY legends.

Yes, I'm also curious to learn about this blade in aspects of its vibration, speed and weight balance in hands.

I'm currently using FZD ALC and it's really good for me but sometimes when I have lesser control with high-end spin from opponents coz of that I'm getting thoughts to switch to inner carbon blades.
Most of the Chinese players and other players are using inner carbon blades having good consistency in their game. Ex. Ma Long, WCQ, Dima, Felix, Liang Jingkun, Patrick, Jang Woojin, Harimoto etc and almost all of them are using sticky rubbers in FH or both.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I expected that someone would pop this question out due to the fact recent Patrick's performance and Michael Maze is currently using this from the latest TTD team's match against BTY legends.

Yes, I'm also curious to learn about this blade in aspects of its vibration, speed and weight balance in hands.

I'm currently using FZD ALC and it's really good for me but sometimes when I have lesser control with high-end spin from opponents coz of that I'm getting thoughts to switch to inner carbon blades.
Most of the Chinese players and other players are using inner carbon blades having good consistency in their game. Ex. Ma Long, WCQ, Dima, Felix, Liang Jingkun, Patrick, Jang Woojin, Harimoto etc and almost all of them are using sticky rubbers in FH or both.
TT gear lab has done a comprehensive review that’s worth reading

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I played with PFIZLC. I won only one tournament in my life and I played Franziska....
First. I had 83 grams... Franziska used 97 grams Apolonia. I had 97 grams Apolonia too..
FRANZISKA 83 GRAMS IS SLOW HARD WOOD BLADE and when you start penetrate ball harder it change their natural slow characteristic for fast high throw composite blade... I change the blade for Revoldia CNF because
I overshoot a lot balls...
H8-80 works perfect until the rubber lost their grip around 3 weeks.
Dignics 05 and 09 was hard until I boost them with 3 layers of Falco but for me I found it is too slow and too fast at the same time.
I think his personal blade is super heavy so this is different type of blade.
The handle is made like lin Gaoyuan alc.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
I have one 88 gr of weight , used it for about half a year. And still using it time to time - good control/speed ratio. Forehand d09c, backhand d05/d80/d09c. One of the best innercarbon bty blades in terms of control I would say. Woody feeling, strong catapult when hitting/driving ball hard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
No way. Timo Boll didnt have the same hold. The worst part of PF is the hold on short game and slow topspin and when you want to swing fast the ball has long throw and when you didnt have footwork to play like Franziska 2?3 Metres away from table you start overshooting because balls are going like bullets . Hard to say but Franziska first gear is 10-40/100 and when you hit hard it is 80-100/100.
His personal blade behavior will be 60/100 on short game and 80-90/100 all the time. That's how my ex Apolonia 97 grams works. I put numbers here but it is not important...
Timo Boll zlf is less hold blade and less stiff
Back to Franziska, in short game and slow topspins it is stiff but when you swing hard it start to be very flexy.
I put Lin Gaoyuan alc here because handle and characteristic is very similar. Lin G is the softest outer koto alc and Franziska for me it is the hardest inner zlc ( for me) but both are made for mid section power looping and both was very light around 83-85 grams.
And the last... I put 3 layers of haifu national booster on my new Dignics and It change the rubber itself from Dignics to Sriver and when you did that your rubbers have max 3 weeks life span, and that's why Professionals players use hard slow blades because when you put a lot of booster you need strong hold and hard material just to be like wall for their rubber

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
No way. Timo Boll didnt have the same hold. The worst part of PF is the hold on short game and slow topspin and when you want to swing fast the ball has long throw and when you didnt have footwork to play like Franziska 2?3 Metres away from table you start overshooting because balls are going like bullets . Hard to say but Franziska first gear is 10-40/100 and when you hit hard it is 80-100/100.
His personal blade behavior will be 60/100 on short game and 80-90/100 all the time. That's how my ex Apolonia 97 grams works. I put numbers here but it is not important...
Timo Boll zlf is less hold blade and less stiff
Back to Franziska, in short game and slow topspins it is stiff but when you swing hard it start to be very flexy.
I put Lin Gaoyuan alc here because handle and characteristic is very similar. Lin G is the softest outer koto alc and Franziska for me it is the hardest inner zlc ( for me) but both are made for mid section power looping and both was very light around 83-85 grams.
And the last... I put 3 layers of haifu national booster on my new Dignics and It change the rubber itself from Dignics to Sriver and when you did that your rubbers have max 3 weeks life span, and that's why Professionals players use hard slow blades because when you put a lot of booster you need strong hold and hard material just to be like wall for their rubber
May I ask what is the motivation to boosting dignics with 3 layers of haifu oil? One thin layer of FCL on a used D05 is about right for me. One thin layer of FCL on D09C actually makes it feel a bit mushy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
May I ask what is the motivation to boosting dignics with 3 layers of haifu oil? One thin layer of FCL on a used D05 is about right for me. One thin layer of FCL on D09C actually makes it feel a bit mushy
I'm using D05 for about 8months now on both sides and taking practice almost daily. I'm feeling that it's very fast. Since the top sheet is grippy it's controllable. I never had any lack of speed to boost it.