Old Innerforce ZLC clones?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hello!

A few years ago I had played with an original innerforce alc and zlc. At the time I had a Viscaria and I loved how the zlc felt, but it was too expensive and eventually when I could afford it, I couldn't find the pre-layer version.

I did try the layer zlc but something felt off, a bit mushy and soft...

Does anyone know where to either find an original pre-update innerforce zlc, or a very good clone of it?

I have eyes on a clone, stuor harimoto zlc or szlc, idk what it is... Do you guys have any other recommendations or feedback for that blade?

I've seen similar threads to this one, but none about the original inner series.

Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello!

A few years ago I had played with an original innerforce alc and zlc. At the time I had a Viscaria and I loved how the zlc felt, but it was too expensive and eventually when I could afford it, I couldn't find the pre-layer version.

Does anyone know where to either find an original pre-update innerforce zlc, or a very good clone of it?

I have eyes on a clone, stuor harimoto zlc or szlc, idk what it is... Do you guys have any other recommendations or feedback for that blade?

I've seen similar threads to this one, but none about the original inner series.

Thanks in advance!
I have stuor harimoto, it is fantastic.

Even compared to other famous and expensive blades, i much prefer the stuor. The only thing is im not sure if every one is this good, or if i just got lucky

This user has no status.

Even compared to other famous and expensive blades, i much prefer the stuor. The only thing is im not sure if every one is this good, or if i just got lucky
I bought many Stuor blades recently because it is that good really, but i only bought Long 5 clone two models, one as Limba surface and one with Ebony top surface, both are nice, i would like to try Harimoto version as i see you and maybe some here liking this one too, i like Long 5 because i already have original DHS blade and their handles are the best to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I bought many Stuor blades recently because it is that good really, but i only bought Long 5 clone two models, one as Limba surface and one with Ebony top surface, both are nice, i would like to try Harimoto version as i see you and maybe some here liking this one too, i like Long 5 because i already have original DHS blade and their handles are the best to me.
I had the Stuor Long 5 as well, but I really didn't like it. The feeling was totally different from the Harimoto, and the performance wasn't as good.

I have found the Stuor Harimoto to be better than DHS long 5, BTY Harimoto alc, etc.

Reactions: Lowday20298
This user has no status.
I had the Stuor Long 5 as well, but I really didn't like it. The feeling was totally different from the Harimoto, and the performance wasn't as good.

I have found the Stuor Harimoto to be better than DHS long 5, BTY Harimoto alc, etc.
This is what i want to hear, actually i like my Stuor Long 5 ST handle more than my DHS Long 5X FL one, but i bought DHS Long 5X ST so i want to see how that will perform, in addition i also bought Stuor Long 5 W968 Ebony ST which i believe is also better than standard Stuor Long 5, but you convince me to go and buy Harimoto one, thank you.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews

I have an old stuor long v but also don't like it. Can you tell me what the weight of the stuor harimoto is, to ask for one the same weight?

May 2020
Read 1 reviews

And since you like it, I'll probably get rid of a blade I don't use and try this instead.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
And do you guys seal [lacquering] your clone blades or not?
The harimoto didnt need sealing. The surface wood was good quality and had no splintering at all.

The Stuor long 5 had some light splintering. But even my Dhs fang bo had light splintering, so its not too bad

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Hello!

Thanks in advance!
I could source one for you from Japan. I sent you a DM with two alternatives (one is old/beat-up and the other is in excellent condition).

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: TareqPhoto
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Ok, excellent, thank you
I think it's the official store, but if you put it in image search on the mobile app, or you just search for stuor zlc, you should find cheaper stores. But I would trust just this because it has good overall reviews and seems to be the official seller.

This user has no status.
I think it's the official store, but if you put it in image search on the mobile app, or you just search for stuor zlc, you should find cheaper stores. But I would trust just this because it has good overall reviews and seems to be the official seller.
I think i bought Stuor blades from different stuor and they all deliver, i bought few of them at discounts, so i don't worry about the store reputation, at the end if it didn't work they will refund then i try again, it is not that the blade is a must for me or need it urgently, but i feel that if it is that good as members mentioned here then maybe i will order two at once and sell two i have to replace.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I think i bought Stuor blades from different stuor and they all deliver, i bought few of them at discounts, so i don't worry about the store reputation, at the end if it didn't work they will refund then i try again, it is not that the blade is a must for me or need it urgently, but i feel that if it is that good as members mentioned here then maybe i will order two at once and sell two i have to replace.
You don't have anything to lose, I hope they suit you! Have fun spinning the absolute hell out of everyone, I've heard it's really spinny!😂