This user has no status.
yo, guys
I have been using aurus sound on backhand when I started playing it didnt fit me much probably because I lacked technique, changed for rakza z's and developed a good spinny and kind of fast backhand stroke. However, the matter is that I completely lack of speed now, my backhand NEVER suprises the enemies in speed matters, the spin is perfect but I am an agressive player and would like to attack on backhand much faster. On forehand I use rakza z extra hard which is kinda tacky and I like this kind of rubbers as on forehand the speed factor is not a problem, I am probably changing to innerforce ALC soon and I would like to ask you for some typical backhand rubbers. I ve been looking on tibhar's sinus series and if somebody has played them would be nice to hear your opinion, I am also andro's equipment enthusiast so if I could I would kindly ask for reccommendation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews

I’ve passed on same path, rakza z is easy to spin, easy to serve, play short etc but speed is missing. It’s doable but needs a quite effort.

Based on recommendations, I’ve tried dignics 09c, which is great replacement, it has every advantage of rakza z (except price ofc) but it has tad more speed, and it feels more live. But in the end, it has even harder sponge than rakza z and requires still considerable power to play.

Now, after 2 years hybrid backhand rubbers, I’m trying out tenergy 19 which is completely different thing, but I guess to perform consistent speedy shots, it is easier for me. T19 is a particular example, but you can consider any spinny tensors.

Also I’ve tried tb alc (outer carbon) with rakza z, yes it has speed but my feeling went out, I like inners more.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasiu:)
This user has no status.

I’ve passed on same path, rakza z is easy to spin, easy to serve, play short etc but speed is missing. It’s doable but needs a quite effort.

Based on recommendations, I’ve tried dignics 09c, which is great replacement, it has every advantage of rakza z (except price ofc) but it has tad more speed, and it feels more live. But in the end, it has even harder sponge than rakza z and requires still considerable power to play.

Now, I’m trying out tenergy 19 which is completely different thing, but I guess to perform consistent speedy shots, it is easier for me. T19 is a particular example, but you can think of spinny tensors.
the problem with butterfly rubbers are their prices nothing else thats why I didn't mention them, I don't owe such budget to purchase such an expesnive equipment, but I aprecciate ur comm;)

Reactions: Aizen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews
the problem with butterfly rubbers are their prices nothing else thats why I didn't mention them, I don't owe such budget to purchase such an expesnive equipment, but I aprecciate ur comm;)

Yes, dignics is quite expensive, also tenergy is not cheap either. I don’t have extensive experience lately but there are many tensor options.

Also I’ve boosted rakza z, but I haven’t tried yet. I can be alternative option to try.

Reactions: jasiu:)
This user has no status.
The Joola Dynaryz/Rhyzen/Tronix series all consist of solid backhand rubber.

Rhyzen and Tronix are the more ESN style rubbers, while Dynaryz is bit of a harder sponge and had a fee hybrids. I recommend you check them out and find the best one for you.
played with joolas and to be honest I hate to play with them can't find my pace, same with xiom

Reactions: PaddyPolar
This user has no status.
played with joolas and to be honest I hate to play with them can't find my pace, same with xiom
That's a shame, as i think Joola is one of the best brands out there, competing with Butterfly.

I think, i could be wrong, that one of the Tibhar Hybrid rubbers could be good, as a hybrid + innet carbon is a match made in heaven.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Rakza X, Rakza 7, V>15 Extra, MX-S, MX-P. These are typical BH rubbers that were used by pros in the past or still in some cases.
Rakza X and MX-S are a bit spinnier like T05, MX-P and V>15 are a bit faster and less spinny. Generally, the Rakza X and V15 have much better durability, the Tibhar MX series not so much. The topsheet is durable but MX series sponges are factory boosted and after 1-2 months they change. Still very usable afterward.

Probably Rakza X would be the best pick for your case for something that has similar speed as Aurus and similar spin as Rakza Z. You might consider getting 2.0mm for BH and that even compensates for Rakza Z EH's hefty weight.

Reactions: latej and jasiu:)
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I personally use the rakza 7 in 2.0, and it's a great rubber for me. Does everything I need it to do, albeit you need to give it a bit of input to get the ball going really fast, but I suppose it won't be a problem having played rakza Z before. Alternatively you could try the rakza 9, which is more bouncy than the 7, but is supposed to have the same spin.

Reactions: Sherpa and jasiu:)
This user has no status.
Rakza X, Rakza 7, V>15 Extra, MX-S, MX-P. These are typical BH rubbers that were used by pros in the past or still in some cases.
Rakza X and MX-S are a bit spinnier like T05, MX-P and V>15 are a bit faster and less spinny. Generally, the Rakza X and V15 have much better durability, the Tibhar MX series not so much. The topsheet is durable but MX series sponges are factory boosted and after 1-2 months they change. Still very usable afterward.

Probably Rakza X would be the best pick for your case for something that has similar speed as Aurus and similar spin as Rakza Z. You might consider getting 2.0mm for BH and that even compensates for Rakza Z EH's hefty weight.
i have played MX-S on forehand but I didnt quite like it, I will think about V-15, my friend also reccommended me Victas rubbers, maybe Rakza X would fit me, some player in my place play it so imma try:))

This user has no status.
I personally use the rakza 7 in 2.0, and it's a great rubber for me. Does everything I need it to do, albeit you need to give it a bit of input to get the ball going really fast, but I suppose it won't be a problem having played rakza Z before. Alternatively you could try the rakza 9, which is more bouncy than the 7, but is supposed to have the same spin.
my friend played rakza 7 max on tboll alc and the speed was tremendous, maybe 9 would be a great option, thanks for your comment:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
yo, guys
I have been using aurus sound on backhand when I started playing it didnt fit me much probably because I lacked technique, changed for rakza z's and developed a good spinny and kind of fast backhand stroke. However, the matter is that I completely lack of speed now, my backhand NEVER suprises the enemies in speed matters, the spin is perfect but I am an agressive player and would like to attack on backhand much faster. On forehand I use rakza z extra hard which is kinda tacky and I like this kind of rubbers as on forehand the speed factor is not a problem, I am probably changing to innerforce ALC soon and I would like to ask you for some typical backhand rubbers. I ve been looking on tibhar's sinus series and if somebody has played them would be nice to hear your opinion, I am also andro's equipment enthusiast so if I could I would kindly ask for reccommendation
In short, maybe try Rakza X or X soft.

Long version, I find Rakza Z is too hard for BH, unless your able to hit your BH like FZD that is.
I really like Rakza X Soft on my BH now, and recommended it completely as as BH rubber. If you put the same power into RXS as you do in trying to activate RZ on the BH you will definitely have more speed, along with equal spin and control. I have RZ on my FH so have tried it extensively for BH also but it seems to need the full looping swing to activate the sponge and really get the most from that tacky top sheet. I can't do that on the BH side.

If Rakza X Soft is 'too soft' for you then Regular Rakza X is grippy and relatively quick. I used it for BH for about a yr and liked it a lot. Both are great blocking rubbers too. I only switched to X Soft as I'm reworking my swing from the ground up, I had too many bad habits but once I'm happy with things I'll move to regular Rakza X again, great balance of grip, speed and control imo.