Dan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Review items Reviews About

• just so u know i havent been very active and will have little to no activity for next 1-2 weeks got alot of exam and home stuff goin on
    hey dan,
    I just want to ask if can I see who was visiing my profile,so that i can add them.coz im kinda new here.haha!
    sry bout last night lost internet connection and i cba to reset router to get connection back
    dan how do i talk to ui on ttd chat??? im on it but how do i add ya to it, i think uv always done it.
    Hey!

Its me again, i just read your message! Thanks for the kind words!
    ummmm how do i post or upload vids on this site??? lol im kinda new......
    I also have a friend, his youtube name is meerakcactus.....hes really good! (my doubles partner)

Cai
    C
    im back now all my computer problems have been fixed so expect me back!
    Hi Dan just want to say this website Is awesome and so are you :) Ive only been playing for a year but the bat/ racket isnt the best but is still good Im not sure what type of blade it is but the rubbers are Stiga Innovo and Gewo Target Air Tec but they are used rubbers and i was given them from my coach but they can not really put much backspin on and they are starting to fall apart soo if you know anywhere where I can purchase cheap bats or know anyone that is giving theirs away or selling them then can you please let me know thanks Arjan :) :) :)
    heyy Dan.. whats up! :)
    actually i had a query regarding my racket
    (purchased 5 months ago before that i was using pre-assembled racket)
    Blade : Jonyer H II
    Rubber : both sides Sriver-EL(MAX)

and i always plays topspinand sidespins in both (FH , BH) smash..
    am i using right combination ?
    and which which rubber/blade will be suitable for my game if i want to upgrade ?
    C
    just so yu know within thenext 2 weeks my computer problem will be fixed and i will be active again :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…