Dan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Review items Reviews About

• Hi dan. I was just reading Ma Long the never ending book and I could only find the chapter. You made that in 2011 and I was just wondering if you could make more. Thanks Jacks.
    Hey Dan. Is there a way to get DHS to customize a blade for me? Have you ever come across someone with any information or experience with that?
    Hey dan. I was just wondering what is the status with the whole Chen Chen Hurricane thing and when the whole thing might be resolved?

Thanks
    Hi Dan,

Did you get my previous messages about the Liam Pitchford signed blade? You haven't responded to them. Thanks!
    Hi Dan, enjoyed your recent review of the Aruna Off blade. Was interested to know whether you think it would pair well with tenergy 05?

Thanks

Stuart
    Hi Dan,

I was wondering about the new Tiago Apolonia ZLC. Great review!! How is it compared to the Timo boll spirit? Speed, control, short game and does the ball stay longer on the racket?

Best regards
    Tomas
    Hi Dan. Excellent page and excellent reviews (very deep and informative). I'm from argentina and I use Timo Boll ZLC (Tenergy 05 on FH & BH). Can you make review of the Timo Boll series? Especially ZLC vs ALC. I couldn't find video reviews for ZLC and I want to know the differences with the ALC. I'm not confortable with the ZLC has a huge speed for me and I can't felt the ball on topspins (especially on BH) also I can't control the touch play with this blade. I don't know if it is a issue on my technique or I can do better with an ALC or other carbon blade with more feel and control. I've never had the chance to try an ALC blade and I don't want to waste my money

Thanks in advance
    Hi Dan. Were you at World Cup here in Halmstad Arena, Halmstad, Sweden. Were you here one day or both? The janitors that worked with WC, setting the floor, tables and all that. They said that it was really much work for so few matches.
    Did you attend in the VIP-pub above the court?, we sat drank a couple of beers and grabbed a meal. And later on Jörgen Persson and Liu Guoliang with a translater talked in front of the Vip`s...Liu was a funny guy. What stroke me was his english...he have been travelled around the world for like 20-25 years and still cant talk english. Have you noted that?

After the tournament ended my work-pal drove Ovtcharov (and his swedish girlfriend to Copenhagen. He got the Donic t-shirt that Dimi played with. Now he wants to sell this shirt. I was going to post a photo but the board says insert url when i want to attach a file? Anyway, it is ok to sell it here?

Thanks for a good TT-site! Regards Ulf Beckman
    Hi Dan, it's a wonderful experience watching your reviews & posts. I'm also in London. May I know where you play around?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…