Search results

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I did D05 both sides but planning to do xiom C55 as I prefer the feeling. D05 or C55 on the golden viscaria plays amazing but just abit more balanced towards speed than spin for me reducing stability. The HAL slightly less speed complimented my technique and I felt super stable winning all my...
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Legend! Pre ordered 2 😂 played with it last night, even more stable than golden viscaria, loved it
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    J where did you order from? Someone already taking pre orders?
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Obviously interested in blade since Hugo’s recent performance. Got very lucky and found a seller with two close to brand new Hugo HAL 😁
  5. FT Fan zhendong super zlc (done)

    Only for fan zhendong super alc*
  6. FT Fan zhendong super zlc (done)

    Hello all, I’m looking to trade my fan zhendong super zlc used, in great condition with small fish scale pattern. Will come with box. Used over grip so handle is in good condition. No scrapes or damage in blade as seen in photos...
  7. 2 w968 with different top plies ?

    I’ve got a player edition w968 and national official w968. The colour difference is exactly the same as your photos. I would say they’re both limba, I’ve found the player edition with the lighter wood is easier to activate which would make sense why they give them to their players. Heavily...
  8. W968 National Question

    I thought I would add my experience as I was in a similar position to yourself as i use a golden grand slam w968 player edition. This blade has the highest power out of all the w968s. Then you’ve got d09c which is a very fast rubber once activated, I used that set up before and I played passive...
  9. Has anyone tried this exact version of HL5?

    I don’t really use the golden long 5 as the player edition w968 does everything the same but better. It’s more controlled, more spin, more powerful, more dwell, I’ve never been so comfortable in a rally vs using dignics or tenergy rubbers. It has a really unique property of a feeling of holding...
  10. Please Legit Check ZJK super zlc thanks

    Fakes can look quite good these days, how does it feel to use? Does it play like a super zlc? Got any friends you can compare too?
  11. Has anyone tried this exact version of HL5?

    I bought this exact one off table tennis 11 the one you linked https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/dhs-hurricane-long-5-golden My definition of quality is when there’s any cosmetic issues when seeing the racket for the first time after opening, how good the finish is (carbon stitching...
  12. Protection sheets for dignics 05

    I can’t get a clear answer anywhere. Does dignics 05 need a protection sheet? Should I be worried about oxidation leaving it in the open air?
  13. Has anyone tried this exact version of HL5?

    I’ve had one, the quality is much better compared to regular HL5
  14. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Yeah I had two Chen meng player edition with finger prints burned into rubber, less tacky, can barely hold a protective sheet, and they’re meant to be highest quality
  15. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Yeah update to end this thread and show appreciation to everyone responding, I opened a few more hurricanes with the same issue so I’m not continuing with hurricane anymore and will use d09c both sides. Butterfly has no QC issues. Thanks all!
  16. W968 question

    Appreciate the time for response but not looking to use different rubbers.
  17. W968 question

    Thanks, really trying to look for alternatives to a rubber that needs boosting.
  18. W968 question

    W968 weight balance is towards the head of the blade. D09c and hurricane Neo 3 are heavy rubbers. The set up becomes too head heavy for my liking with these rubbers. Will dignics 05 on both sides suit this blade?
  19. W968 National Question

    Question to all the w968 experts in this thread, would dignics 05 suit this blade on both sides? Dignics 09c and hurricane Neo 3 are heavy rubbers and the set up is too heavy for my liking.
Top