Search results

  1. DHS 968 Thread

    From what I’ve researched player versions are batch number 1-3, national are the rest. My player version w968 is batch no 2 and national w968 is no 32.
  2. DHS 968 Thread

    Can anyone with experience tell me the difference they found between a player edition vs national q968 or w968? Player edition is double the national cost on Prott, is it worth it?
  3. W968 vs Golden Viscaria

    Thanks for the responses all!
  4. W968 vs Golden Viscaria

    Yeah I’ve noticed this too but doesn’t the golden viscaria have a powerful forehand attack still?
  5. W968 vs Golden Viscaria

    Would rather keep the comparison to a version of w968
  6. W968 vs Golden Viscaria

    Simple question, which one do you prefer and why? Do not want to discuss other blades so please do not mention. And I understand these blades are $$$, there probably won’t be many out there owning both but appreciate all the feedback possible!
  7. Blade sealing w968 help

    Who’s the last bit directed too? If you’re talking about the national player w968, would be happy too.
  8. Blade sealing w968 help

    Really appreciate the knowledge and wisdom here, I’ve got Minwax poly oil warm satin on the way same as picture! I noticed there’s different types - warm gloss, warm satin or clear gloss, does this matter?
  9. Blade sealing w968 help

    Didn’t take me long to find what wakkibatty said on using VOCs glue, seems like a knowledgeable person so I’m going to pass on that https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/which-glue-is-more-safe-for-the-wood.31396/
  10. Blade sealing w968 help

    Hello, How do you seal your blades? If you’re saying the water based poly is ok seems you have experience. How does this Haifu glue prevent splintering on the blade? Seems a good option if it means I don’t need to seal. I can see two available on prott, whale 2 speed glue and dolphin 2 speed...
  11. Blade sealing w968 help

    Hi Zwill, Appreciate all the info! Issue is I’m boosting every 6-8 weeks on Neo 3 rubbers. Two table tennis companies I contacted said they either use the donic (TT11) or Xiom (customTT) sealer so I don’t think there’s gonna be much difference in either one. However similar thought process I...
  12. Blade sealing w968 help

    Yeah a lot of people recommend this, from your experience did you notice any change in playing characteristics?
  13. Blade sealing w968 help

    Thanks all appreciate the responses
  14. Blade sealing w968 help

    And we’re going off topic, to the whole audience I’d appreciate more advice especially with any one that has experience of owning a w968 and sealing it?
  15. Blade sealing w968 help

    Thanks good to know, what are the give aways the w968 would be fake? Prott seems to be very genuine I haven’t seen anything bad about them online and I’ve ordered from them a few times already.
  16. Blade sealing w968 help

    Thanks, yeah I use dhs no 15 for gluing on my boosted hurrucane rubbers, easy glue to peel off when reboosting. Peel left to right not up down so splintering less likely. Appreciate the advice!
  17. Blade sealing w968 help

    How comes? Do you have experience with blades changing rubbers etc?
  18. Blade sealing w968 help

    Prott had two player national w968 in stock so after talking on WhatsApp I bought one, it’s brand new in wrap still, bought dhs rubbers a few times off them and all genuine https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=96802
Top