Search results

  1. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    Could you ask your club mates why H3 is difficult to block? Is it the amount of top spin or the low arc?
  2. SOLD Golden viscaria with D09c, Golden viscaria, dignic 05 rubber

    For sale based in UK to UK ONLY through PayPal transfer (( friends and family OR send and receive goods (additional 3%) All blades bought from prott, and rubbers from tees sport + Shipping £10 Royal Mail next day special Invoices can be provided private for all blades and blades will be...
  3. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Yeah good call to be fair, I’ll order from table tennis 11 from now on, with the bulk discount doesn’t work out too bad the prices. Thanks!
  4. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Yeah I’m going to stick to provincial moving forward if I need to go through sheets that fast + bin sheets with poor QC, Thanks all!
  5. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    Yeah most likely dropping booster on the top sheet caused this issue and it probably absorbed quite fast changing the characteristics in an instant. I’ve never had slipping issues with any provincial sheets I’ve used. I wouldn’t give up with H3, the control, spin potential and your own game...
  6. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Good to know someone can tell there’s a difference. With your experience have you received the quality control issues I mentioned above?
  7. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Appreciate the advice but I’m not new to H3 thanks. I was actually using the 42 hardness blue sponge for awhile but I don’t have the stamina of the pros who train many hours a day, I found after an hour session my game changed due to lack of stamina the 42 required so had to lower it down to...
  8. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    I have a w968 and I’ve found it’s best suited with hurricane Neo 3 rubbers. I guess I could consider buying provincial version and simply bin the sheets with the QC problems.
  9. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    No these marks can’t be cleaned off, they were there as soon as I took off the protector sheet when you first open it.
  10. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    Thanks for your advice but I’m happy to buy the player edition national rubbers.
  11. Hurricane Neo 3 quality control

    To anyone that uses hurricane Neo 3, I’ve had a few hurricane rubbers with these finger print marks imprinted onto the rubber when I take the initial protector sheet off. On each occasion I then find the rubber isn’t as tacky as it should be (yes I’m aware Neo 3 is not as tacky as it use to be)...
  12. My handle smells bad! HELP 🤢

    Yeah +1 setting up your racket in a dehumidified environment will help pull moisture out of wood. Do not leave your blade in your case over night consistently through the week. Still waiting on this new butterfly g fless technology that looks like a possible solution to sweaty hands and watery...
  13. My handle smells bad! HELP 🤢

    I’m similar to yourself, hands sweat a lot. Yeah Danish oil can make the handle slippery as water is no longer being absorbed as much as before. But I find a handle soaked in sweat is just as slippery also. Plus when the smell gets bad I don’t even want to use the blade anymore. To get around...
  14. How can i develop fast?

    Find a coach that has a deep understanding of the game that can help you develop in that aspect. It’s just as important to put hours into training as to develop your understanding & fundamentals knowledge of table tennis. You will spend many hours in vain if you’re practicing incorrect...
  15. My handle smells bad! HELP 🤢

    Fill a cup with baking soda, push the handle into it and fill remainder space with baking soda until whole handle is covered. All the moisture will be drawn out, takes a week roughly. Then you’ll need to follow the previous posts and treat handle with danish oil. Treated my w968, came out beautiful.
  16. What new blades should I buy to pair with both sides D09C? (EJ)

    Hurricane long 5 or provincial w968 if you really want to try a different style of blade!
  17. Golden viscaria sourcing

    Is the golden viscaria still being produced? Will it get harder to source in a few years? If it’s your main blade would you recommend stocking up?
  18. I TESTED MA LONG’S ACTUAL TABLE TENNIS BAT!

    I’ve recently set up star national ma long hurricane rubbers FH and BH on no 2 player edition w968. Unless you’ve got Chinese technique with the full arm swing, the blade is exhausting and rarely did I over hit the ball. The spin/quality is the highest I’ve experienced, higher than do9c and d05...
  19. W968 vs Viscaria

    My Bh style involves power loops using full range of motion so my racket is literally pointing at me at start of motion then releasing power. Transition between FH and BH is fine I believe that’s skill opposed to what racket you’re using. Not sure what your question is on moving to a w968 style...
  20. W968 vs Viscaria

    For anyone who wants to read this. I currently have a viscaria (95g FH 42 ma long rubber and BH 37 provincial), golden viscaria (95g 40 provincial and 37 ma long rubber) and player edition w968 (92g 40 provincial and 37 provincial) all with similar rubbers hurricane Neo 3 FH and BH, been testing...
Top