Search results

  1. How to improve muscular endurance on backhand drives and topspins?

    When you are 14 or on the younger side working out also helps in preventing injuries and being able to train longer resulting in more hours played. Just having a heavy backpack and doing leg excercises is helping in coordination and strenght. It doesn't help with improving technique of course...
  2. Opinion on zyre, tenergy 05 , dignics 09c and nuzn/rasanter rubbers?

    Zyre 03 is a great rubber with a lot of spin. Dignics 09c is a great rubber with a lot of spin. Tenergy 05 is still good for backhand if you like 47 degree rubbers. Nuzn is a great rubber with a lot of spin and worse durability. Rasanter R series is pricey but they all function well on...
  3. 🅲🅰🅽🅳🅸🅳 🅲🅰🅼🅴🆁🅰 to reveal Chinese cheaters

    quit ragebaiting. We don't admire our athletes because of the equipment they use. It is because they are the highest level of our sport and that is magical. All pro's receive boosted rubbers from sponsors or boost them after they receive it. Either make better rules or don't inforce them.
  4. Whats the best and worst combos you’ve tried equipmentwise

    Worst: Sriver + Donic balsa fleece carbo. Litterly old generation rubber that requires a flexible blade on a non flexible blade. Only good for blocking. Best: for me my setup :)
  5. Rakza 7

    Review by 'Topspinslinger' on item 'Rakza 7'

    I use rakza 7 on the backhand, and after I tested Zyre 03 boosted I find a lot of appreciation for Rakza 7 once again so decided to write a review. Th is rubber brings everything a improving player needs, it forgives when you are out of position and can produce a high quality shot with a lot...
  6. Backhand short pips hitters: A simple yet dominating playstyle?

    Absolutely love SP players, it can be tricky but in general increasing spin on the ball is VERY effective. Sadly very few national top in netherlands that play with Active SP but two defenders do!
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    If that was the case pro players would use it.
  8. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    I somewhat agree with the title, depending what targeted audience you have in mind. Starting (beginners) developing youth should't play with these hard rubbers on either side. They need to learn basic strokes without any issue and using a 5 ply with rakza 7 will in general provide better...
  9. Some questions about Edge tape, Gluing, impacts on gameplay

    I do notice the balance of the blade being affected if I put a full round of edgetape on my blade. But having some edgetape also protects the blade from damage is nice aswel. There are thing's I worry about when playing tabletennis then that 2/3g of edgetape on my racket.
  10. Durability of Rubbers (Zyre 03, Dignics 09c, Dignics 05, Glayzer)

    Get sticky foils. My rubbers tack and grip remain for a long time.
  11. Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard

    I can not wait! Rakza 7 is my regular backhand rubber for a while now so I am hyped. Boosting the regular Rakza 7 is too soft for this ball so having a 50/52 degree sponge boosted rakza 7 is perfect. Dignics 05 boosted is also a monster backhand rubber but I prefer the topsheet of R7 for...
  12. Playing in cold halls

    What Der_Echte said, a warm rubber is REALLY important in tabletennis.
  13. Alternative to Dignics 09C

    Only rubber that feels like D09c is LAC and g09c just slower or less spin and softer.
  14. [Equipment Guide] Best First Intermediate Table Tennis Rubbers in 2026: A Comprehensive List & Analysis

    Forehand Chinese: H3 neo orange. Hybrid: Dignics 09c. Tensor: T05, rakza 7. Backhand Chinese: why do people do this to themself. Hybrid: Maybe D09c on stiff frame Tensor: Any 48/50 degree to your preference or level.
  15. Zyre on SZLC, Boosting, Sanding & Benyamin Faraji Equipment Discussion (read disc)

    💀😭 Like @BlopChock said, there are already posts about this topic.
  16. Blade advice with short pips BH

    ONLY SP attack style? The higher level you are the more you see balsa or soft fast carbon blades. Such as Yasaka Ma Lin soft carbon. Providing extra control in high quality shots. I can't talk about personal experience, as I don't use SP
  17. How would you make a non legal blade?

    See through plastic core combined with paper/ cardboard outer layers. Super flexible core combined with a soft still outer layer I'd imagine
  18. What the are the most similar blades (by other companies) to Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC?

    I see used innerforce alc's for €100, Closest to the actual alc feeling is Yinhe 970xx alc. Besides that it is all inner carbon blades
  19. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Got for free a few coppa x1 platin turbo's, never had more control in active shots on backhand. Not much spin with this ball sadly.
  20. I played with Quadri Aruna in Yokohama!

    Nomura goated tournaments, can't wait for the next one🥳
Top