Search results

  1. Is there a subjectively perfect weight to every blade?

    for me 157/150 = 90gr any bigger blade = 87gr
  2. Yasaka Rakza Series.

    Blocking, rakza x Chopping, rakza 7 soft
  3. Butterfly Zyre 03

    NUZN 55 is pretty great for Andro top players, after boosting it is a top line rubber. Same requires with dignics 09c. Fun fact, if you saw timo with his 09c in person you know for sure that isn't a standard unboosted one🌝 Zyre 03 is already fast, boosting it doesn't make sense in my opinion...
  4. I'm about to buy a viscaria, what should I put on it

    yeah, the damage around the edge shows it has been used a lot. But zero properties or splinters
  5. I'm about to buy a viscaria, what should I put on it

    I bought a used (slight damaged) viscaria for €35 on vinted🙂‍↕️
  6. I'm about to buy a viscaria, what should I put on it

    H3N bs 40 boosted with falco. Rakza 7 Bombaclyat
  7. Thoughts on Vega X ?

    I did not like the Xiom vega x, the vega pro is great. The spin and speed is the same of x and pro. But holding, grip and dwell is in my expierence much butter on the Vega pro. My training partner usually blocks my backhand topspins over, but with the X this was not the case. I could not produce...
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    If a blade is thick and has a soft outer ply it is both stiff and soft. Stiga clipper and Primorac carbon are examples. You are confusing both flexibilty of a blade and hardness of the outer ply.
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Got to hit for 20 minutes with Zyre 03, what a impressive rubber. It is Tenergy 05 Hard but with the Dignics feeling. Spin in between dignics 05 and 09c, people and bty say it is more then 09c which could be true but I can't confirm. It is also quite fast, in between d05 and t05H Boosted D09c stays
  10. What makes more difference - rubbers or blades

    Subjective really, I know a lot of good blades at around €30/50. But I still go back to either Carbonado or Innerforce layer ALC. I do not like any rubber that is under €25. (Besides H3) At €30 you can buy DNA pro and €35 Rakza 7, I don't consider these "expensive" and these are great...
  11. Taking care of rubbers in humid venues

    A small dry towel to dap, it works by that the rubber soak the humidity into the tiny threads. After cleaning the rubber with my palm it is dry for atleast 4/6 points in the highest humidity possible in the Netherlands
  12. Longevity of Dignics 05. Close game thoughts too.

    My 3x sheets Dignics 09c lasts around 5 months, it is mostly the high arc that fades away as it becomes less tacky. Speed is the same It is.boosted once w/ ftl. D05 lasts longer in my experience.
  13. Innerforce ALC Blade - Rubber combinations

    I really enjoy Dignics 05 on backhand, but I first have to improve to be able to handle it
  14. Innerforce ALC Blade - Rubber combinations

    I like Dignics 09c, boosted with Falco tempo long
  15. Playing safe against “weaker” opponents

    The best advice someone gave me is knowing that if the opponent has a good day or you are having a bad day you are not better. Tabletennis sometimes is you versus yourself mentally. So if I give my best from point one I never lose, only the better player that day wins🙂 And I am super okay with...
  16. Sold Stiga Carbonado 145 FL 92 gr. like new

    Do you also have a innerforce layer ALC for sale (not dima)
  17. rubbers for yinhe pro 01

    Not really a good crisp feeling found in Inner blades, they never are like a true outer. Second to best is 75 inner as it has a koto layer and Yasaka athelico power pro (thinner wood layers.) I got all three in 93 grams as I had light rubbers on it. All came to 188/189 grams total. If you use...
  18. rubbers for yinhe pro 01

    I owned 3 pro 01's. Pretty good and consisent blade. I used DNA pro M MAX both sides for a year or so, I didn't use hybrid/tacky rubbers as I was used to Tensor. Really good combo as it is really easy to generate spin and powerful shots. I didn't improve a lot during that time tho. I have...
  19. Looking for rubber softer, more controllable than Dignics 05

    How is Rakza 7 not here already?
Top