Search results

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Bought a 1970 good condition Stiga blade and a innerforce layer ALC.
  2. What's the reason you guys want to change your equipment (blade and rubbers)?

    Improvement is found in technique and mental improvement. Equipment is part mental as you feel the ball hitting your blade. If you don't like it you'll also perform worse. Besides that, it is really fun!
  3. Do you practice pushing?

    Length and placement of your pushes are critical, this is what I practice daily with my regular drills. Which are basicly just common situations in matches
  4. Help me find a backup blade?

    acb is koto top ply while vita alc looks limba. Sanwei 75 inner is a koto alc blade similar composition to your acb. I owned one but gave it away, good blade for sure @TensorBackhand really loves this blade and can tell you more about it👍🙂
  5. FS: Lezoline Rifones / Korbel Japan / Freitas ALC / Harimoto ALC / Ovtcharov ALC / Other Blades / New Dignics & Zyre

    Bought an used Innerforce layer ZLC, he sended it fast out. Week later I got it. Pretty dope!
  6. Your go-to 42.5° rubber (Fastarc C1 Alternative)

    Aurus on aliexpress is €26 on sale, good rubber
  7. Dignics 09c

    Review by 'Topspinslinger' on item 'Dignics 09c'

    There is no rubber more controversial than Dignics 09c, as someone who is below semi pro and growing above high amateur who loves offensive strokes I see good options in the market to choose for forehand. I like how it is controlled in the short game, and has more power on medium shots compared...
  8. Stiga DNA Platinum XH

    why are you here
  9. Franziska Innerforce ZLC

    I also disagree with the speed, I've tried both inner ALC and ZLC and the ALC is a bit slower and easier to control. What @JJ Ng I agree with, I'm currently playing with Ovtcharov alc and it has less control then Inner ZLC's. I'm asuming T19 on backhand. I'd also say that in general harder...
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    No, rakza 7 gives more spin and is still very controllable. I'd rather change to D05 in the future as I'd need something harder on bh.
  11. DHS W968 Gold Slam, poor layer thickness uniformity

    https://a.aliexpress.com/_EuMJ3t4 This one is really good, I have a light weight one but it is still good. A heavier one is your best bet😌. Balance is quite good, as the handle is bigger then usual.
  12. FS: Michael Maze Off (94g) Black Tag Butterfly

    I bought mine for €40 at anatomic in worse condition. But I see some go for up to €400, but I don't know if they sell that well🤣
  13. Are Stiga blades more sensitive to splitting?

    I owned two Infinity's, one as a kid. It broke within a month🤣 Now I own one that the top limba&Spruce came off. The rest of my 10+ stiga blade doesn't have durability issues in my exprience.
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Made my opinion, Tibhar aurus is more controlled version of Rakza 7. I found I still gave alot of spin, but slightly less then Rakza. Blocking/ countering was easy. Service and receive was good.
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Recently tried Tibhar Aurus again, probably most controlled rubber for passive strokes (as offensive player)
  16. Former World No1 Dimitrij Ovtcharov Joins The Podcast!

    These podcasts are so good, Dima really gave good advice to improve mentally
  17. I can't play table tennis when the opponent is humiliating himself and talks to himself just to get some magical powers. Are they mentally ill?

    I watch my friends in Local league in Netherlands Amsterdam. So much talking and arguments, couple of beers in and it is truly a wonderful sight to behold.
  18. LF: ANY Stiga carbonado

    Thanks for the reply. Forgot to close this LF. Got myself a amazing collection including the rare Carbonado 45 cybershape. Even managed to get my main Carbonado 45 signed by waldner and persson😋
  19. Yasaka Liu Jialiang

    Can you compare the handle to some other blade? Is it a smaller headshape?
Top