Search results

  1. Comparing Glayzer 09c and H3 Neo

    For backhand I like Glayzer and G09c, I feel it is a good upgrade from Rozena in all aspects. For forehand G09c It isn't too much comparable to H3, but you'll get more out of the 50/60% shots. It is just easier to use I.m.o. I also like D09c, It is significantly better during rallies then H3...
  2. Blade with cracking feeling

    What do you think is good weight balance? Most pro's would argue topheavy while some like more towards the handle. For me: I like topheavy blades, but still quick in transition. Bty Innerforce layer ALC in st handle is quite fast and never a bad option. If you like flared I really like the...
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Tried 3 sheets of LAC, they all seemed very consistent during play. But the sponge is much better and flexible. Less brittle then the first batches. I'm still playing D09c💪 Nice👍
  4. Is there a comprehensive review of Stiga Mantra Pro M?

    I tried H and M for backhand a year ago. Although it doesn't feel like a fast rubber, it is. It is quite grippy but not in the range of Dignics or I.m.o DNA pro & Platinum. It produces good spin, combined that with the low arc makes it a much better forehand rubber. For backhand I felt...
  5. Real or fake viscaria

    Like all others said, it looks authentic. I'd play with it to test it is real, really can't get simpler than that
  6. Non-carbon fibre blades

    Stuor CNF
  7. Has any one tried Joola tezzo warrier?

    You mean short pip defensive playstyle or quick attack? He uses Rakza z and 7, I don't think short strokes are effective besides the typical counter attack. I wouldn't know if short pips work
  8. Has any one tried Joola tezzo warrier?

    clubmate uses it, he likes the flared handle and how it feels. Handle is like Zhang jike ALC I own, quite comfortable. I felt it was soft and stiff, It felt very safe and I can compare it to my Dima ALC. Less speed and slightly less stiff.
  9. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    This new loki blade looks really good, if it is like w985 I'd buy it
  10. Hybrid Rubbers

    Playing d09c now for a season, besides the high arc sometimes I can't find a better hybrid. Durable, semi sticky at all times, fast without boosting and very spinny. Rakza z is another, my partner is using it and when I tried his setup it felt crazy spinny. It came off easier then mine.
  11. French Pro A 2024-2025

    This is a very nice post, I agree. Was a very good performance and fun to watch
  12. Best "neutral" rubbers to improve offensive technique

    Yasaka Rakza 7, tried and tested. There are so many 47 degree rubbers, all giving 10% more speed or spin and a different feeling.
  13. Some BTY blades for sale - rubbers included in price

    How much are you asking for the Franziska zlc and Dima alc? Edit: where are you based and what moneytransfer do you prefer?
  14. Ovtcharov alc vs fzd alc vs boll alc or any blade recommendation

    Inner type blades generate more spin, I'd recommend Innerforce layer ALC in straight.
  15. Xiom Vega Pro H

    I bought Xiom vega Asia and Pro H, it has excelent durability but it lacks in performance. I used it for three months, after that I gave the rubbers away. I find @jk1980 review very good and accurate. I wouldn't recommend this rubber, unless your dream blade is too fast and want to slow it down.
  16. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    One of my regular opponents/ friend used Glayzer 09c on backhand, he uses Stiga cybershape carbon. He thought is was pretty good, but now he switched back to dignics 09c. Just like @jallz and @Choosikick said, innerforce blades seem a really good combo with glayzer 09c.
  17. .

    Ik someone who has straight for sale. Almost new for €250. I can get you into contact, or ask himself on marktplaats.nl
  18. What blade would work best for Tenergy 05fx?

    With softer rubbers I find blades with a low throw harder to use, both both blades you mentioned are great
  19. Loud rubbers recommendation

    I don't use it since I was a kid, but one layer will be more then enough
Top