Search results

  1. Loud rubbers recommendation

    Fun that you came back on my post, Newer Stiga Mantra sound makes 80% of the sound. Nothing is better then a boosted Calibra LT sound tho
  2. Is short pips answer to receiving serves?

    Train your own serve, You'll learn from your own experience. Once you have training partners who are also hyped about service and receive you'll improve the fastest
  3. 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒. 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬.

    Imagine someone coming up and saying "You can't play because rubber is too shiny🤓☝️" 🤣🤣
  4. Stiga 7.6 Replacement?

    I own one in flared, never used in box. If you are intressted dm me
  5. ZJK blades discontinued

    Yeah, all zjk blades
  6. Upgrage from Yinhe Big Dipper

    Boosted big dipper
  7. Rosewood top ply

    A friend of mine uses Yinhe 537, it is a clipper clone with walnut on top. I really like how it feels, €28 somehow
  8. Real or fake ZJK T5000 ? Please help

    Looks like a legit T5000 version
  9. Dna platinum h/xh vs dignics 05 vs v15 extra

    I know Dna Plat H and D05 very well. Platinum is faster and easy to control on first ball attack and flat hits during rallys. While D05 is slightly slower, once you are able to take advantage of how it reacts to spin it will be "higher quality" D05 is for sure spinnier on active strokes, but...
  10. Most similar rubber to Xiom Omega VII Pro and Stiga DNA Platinum Soft

    Stiga plat soft -> Tenergy 64 FX. Omega pro I wouldn't know, I never used it
  11. Doubt

    Dandoy has it last time I checked
  12. Change blade or backhand rubber?

    Stiga offense classic is well... a classic! The speed range is All+/off- depending on the weight. It is slower then Infinity VPS V. You'll be able to handle spin better.
  13. Butterfly wildin

    Tenergy 09c :o
  14. Are there low price quality rubbers from major retailers?

    What do you consider low price and good quality, Rakza Z and 7 are around €30/34 on sale
  15. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    On my chopping blade (Stiga clipper + 388-D1) I have D09c max forehand. Quite fast with nice spin and feeling.
  16. How do I get that thick Booster noise?

    🤣🤣 Yes, better technique will make a noise that most people find satisfying. "she's not even moving her racket" is just completely wrong.
  17. Would you consider a tt video coach?

    My two cents are that watching pros explaining technique is quite helpful. Fang bo and Pechpong are very detailed. I outgrow my previous club, being club champion 2 years in a row. This previous season I went to a better club with 1.5h traveltime. The coach is amazing, I learn a lot from him...
  18. Good and cheap cs blades?

    Xu Xin style hm? For that get a hard blade, like Yinhe Purple dragon (€20) or Stiga dynasty. With Skyline 2/3 neo (€20) BUT... For beginner probably Sanwei Fextra 7 and Hurricane 3 neo are amazing. Very flexible and forgiving to practice all strokes. I liked Rakza 7 soft when I was under Cpen...
  19. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Posno has good affordable tibhar clothing I.m.o
Top