Search results

  1. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Dima ALC: I've a light version from japan, I prefer heavier blades but this one makes transitions fast. Still remains with good feeling and speed. D09C: Expensive, but works in combination too well to give up. DNA platinum M: pretty fast rubber and easy to use, especially against worse players...
  2. Chinese rubber on backhand

    probably 90%+ of high amateur/ semi pro players in my country use ESN or Dignics (not 09c) on backhand. If you have sufficient technique working with Hybrid or Sticky rubbers are a bother as for backhand they provide less quality as you have to work alot harder for the same shot. Of course a...
  3. Anybody like Bluestorm Z1 Turbo?

    For sure a great rubber, donic pre-boosts bluestorm. The only problem with this rubber is durability, the grip fades like Tenergy 05 but much quicker. Only used it for one season, after that it was DONE
  4. New Andro NUZN 48 and 45

    I bought Nuzn 55, currently using D09c. I am super curious about Nuzn 48 as that sounds like a good idea!
  5. Whats a good setup i could get with around a 140 USD

    100 USD for a blade and rubber, you'll be able to buy another DHS 301 with Goldarc 8 on aliexpress if you want to stick with DHS. Two more blades with similar construction are Yinhe pro 02 and Sanwei 75 inner,
  6. Your set-up when you were a 1300 level player?

    Donic Epox powerallround + Tibhar Aurus soft both sides
  7. Do you like racquet vibration?

    yes: 4 no: 1 I vote yes as they provide feedback into my hand.
  8. Torn between 2 coaches...

    Most people get lost in the forest of recomendations. Sir I agree with @NetProphet, rakza Z and 7. Killer combo which never dissapoints.
  9. Is my racket legal to play with?

    Thanks Igor, I'll be receiving new rubbers to glue. 🙂
  10. Is my racket legal to play with?

    Haha for sure, my specialty is killer forehand drives which require hard grip and soft flexible arm and body motion🙂
  11. Is Ovtcharov blade good? Comparisons and reviews

    I really like it, nice flared and st handle. Besides that it feels good during every stroke. I have one that is 84 grams (light) and it doesn't feel heavy at all. D09C as expensive as it is works nice on forehand. Overall I like how stable it feels, a bit thicker blade makes every shot FEEL...
  12. Is my racket legal to play with?

    Can you explain your post, I don't get it🙂
  13. Is my racket legal to play with?

    Haha thanks for the reply everyone😅🤣 I bought a new rubber so it's fine. I stretched it out significanly to not get a illegal edge, worst gluejob I've done ever. During training it felt normal, slightly faster but not irregular. Thanks @ttarc @NetProphet for reply + tips
  14. Is my racket legal to play with?

    I'm playing with official umpires for national championships. My forehand is fine, but I reglued my backhand because there was too big of a edge without rubber. Now it looks like this😅 You can't feel any bumps besides the obvious 2 fingers on the right side. Can I play with this?🙂 @igorponger...
  15. Stiga DNA Hybrid M and H compared to?

    The H version is very similar to Rakza Z, I have a cybershape carbon with it on Forehand
  16. Which Yasaka setup would you choose?

    Boosting makes the rubber softer not harder tho🤣 A rubber has to "break in" which makes the rubber feel softer. If you stretch your rubber it will feel harder, once you remove your rubber it will go back to the normal tensing which will be softer.
  17. Xiom Vega Hybrid Rubbers

    With offensive playstyle in mind these are my 2c I had Vega H asia for a month or so, I dislike it. I think the spin is a bit better in every shot compared to Regular Vega pro but significantly slower and harder to use. Serve and receive is quite good, but nothing special.. For €33 in sale...
  18. Which Yasaka setup would you choose?

    My experience with D09c is very different from yours. I find your post quite confusing. As D09c isn't factory boosted, where do you get that from? The initial tackiness goes away after a week which does create a high arc. But all my sheets are still tacky after training almost everyday 2/3 hours...
  19. Blade with cracking feeling

    So standard butterfly blades, you are talking about a inner carbon blade with balanced balance. Viscaria is good, if you get the chance try it from someone else. If you find it too quick the Innerforce layer alc is great. I don't have any knowledge about xiom blades
Top