Search results

  1. The best way to Sealing/ Vanishing

    Hello everyone! Every since my Stiga Infinity broke i have been sealing my blade with all diffirent kinds of sealing: Here are i.m.o. the best ones. Material used: Sanwei Fextra 7, Dhs h3n Xiom i-sure: Under €10, Super easy to apply, Just go with the grain and all good. A bit expensive. Makes...
  2. Anyone here using a Yinhe V-14 Pro

    Hurricane 3 neo works great
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Bought Sanwei 75 pbo with Dhs hurricane 3 neo 39 both sides, will try out later
  4. Service with non-tacky rubber

    Nittaku hammond z2 is pretty close, It is bouncy and a bit harder to use. But the serves are loaded and you can get the ball short on table. Obviously tacky rubbers always win out on ease of use in service, but the quality in serve is similar with Hammond z2.
  5. ZLC blade rubbers recommendations

    After trying hurricane on V14 pro i think i'll try hurricane 3 neo on this blade. i:)
  6. best blade (budget 50-70$)

    I am late but Sanwei 75 pbo is around €60/70 taobao. Is like Fzd super zlc but with softer feel and more control. if you want wood like people said, Fextra 7 is very nice cheap mid tier blade.
  7. Do you apologize if your opponent misses a serve?

    Here in the Netherlands it is common to apologise, I accually never heard someone say thank you. Although once a team did clap and cheered him on for some reason. I'd say just stay quiet or say sorry :)
  8. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    I'll buy another next season but harder and i'll boost it. Hurricane 3 Neo 39 degree feels soft even without boost. I wonder if i should do 40 or 41. I didn't find it as tacky as J3a but perhaps this comes of me not boosting it! It feels semi slow which i love about it!
  9. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    Update: My first time using these rubbers: I really like Hurricane 3 neo, Very spinny and dead feeling. Jupiter 3 Asia: It is also pretty slow, Even tackier then hurricane but even after cleaning it it is still less tacky. Honestly hurricane is a lot better in most cases. I'll make a propper...
  10. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    No not at all, Limba limba Ayous ayous ayous limba limba. It is like stiga clipper with more flex and speed in higher end shots. Also mine is 5.97mm thickness. All wood no carbon
  11. Looking for rubbers with medium hardness and good control

    feedback over Nittaku Hammond z2, Well it is high throw but the hardness is 50 degree, Which slightly above medium. Spin is very "easy" to create, in powerful shots gives as much as high end german rubbers. (Tenergy, Dignics) In slower shots it is spinny but goes out easy. Very bouncy rubber but...
  12. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    Well, Fextra uses same handle as Viscaria. But when i use them i can feel the sanding and care that went in the viscaria. Of course you can sand down your own blade and get similar or better results. It just gives a luxury feeling, aka "Viscaria feeling"
  13. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    Haha butterfly makes great blades, Not premium enough for me to spend the money on, I'd rather buy sanwei 75 pbo insted of the Fzd superzlc. I have a few spare blades around that are under €20/50 range aswel. :) Only thing i'll be buying is rubbers haha
  14. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    I feel like carbon blades are more controlled then fextra somehow, perhaps some are that much faster then others
  15. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    Yeah, One way to find out about H3neo. I'll but it on v14pro. Gave away my viscaria to a friend :) I don't think i suits something like Sanwei 75 pbo or joola eagle carbon. As a fellow EJ i always set a budget for a year. I never accually reach the budget so i think i'm fine. I think i'll try...
  16. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    I played a bit with Hybrid for about 2 weeks every day for 4/5 hours. It was corbor Tornado v5 and Mercury 2. I improved a lot after those weeks. The speed was pretty good and spin okay. I'll see if H3 Neo is a lot different I feel like with this Hammond z2 i really have to keep my power low to...
  17. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    I will play with it for a month and see what the results are! I'll make a nice review! Perhaps a video even of me playing with it haha
  18. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    i'll see on viscaria first, i see a lot of recommendations for H3n + viscaria :) i'll try both
  19. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    What blade did you put Jupiter 3 on? i mean i did buy 37 Asia version so it'll be more bouncy and softer i think
  20. Softer rubber or hurricane?

    i'll come back after a month or so! :) I wonder if it is good, i mean €15 isn't a lot for a rubber! Need some practice to adapt to sticky rubbers. Should i put it on viscaria or my spare Fextra 7? :)
Top