Search results

  1. x

    I recently saw so much talk about this loki arthur china rubber my EJ kicked in and i bought it. I bought it off the Loki official store and it is orange package and it says 40 degree on the rubber. (New batch) I did not boost this rubber because it markets as a rubber to glue without any...
  2. Why are J-pen rackets so expensive?

    Aliexpress has around €25 for Jpen blades. i'd recommend yinhe blade because they are better in qc
  3. Tackiest,softest tensor rubber available?

    Yinhe 9000d, Soft and very tacky. I find this rubber shit but it is what you are asking for
  4. Xiom Vega Pro and Vega Europe - Still a good combination?

    Joola Rhyzm-p is known for control, But it has better spin then Vega europe. i.m.o. Speed is very similar. It is a off- rubber. Great for blocking and first openup. If you want to hit harder but want a soft rubber, Stiga Calibra LT sound is better. The arc is amazing on wood blades and the spin...
  5. Suggestions for which AliExpress rubbers to test next

    go 5 ply blade with Loki rxton 5 both sides, for the ultimate 9 year chinese kid experience.
  6. I'm currently in full EJ mode. What other rubbers should I try?

    Nittaku Hammond z2, you will enjoy it. Aprox same spin same speed, Different feeling
  7. how comfortable are you with hard (53+) rubber on your backhand?

    Recently i bought Dhs GoldArc 5, 42.5d for a friend. I found it Hilarious, It felt great but not very powerful. I use 39d Hurricane 3 and i can get more speedy shots on my backhand. I think i wouldn't mind a softer rubber on both sides, or harder. Bluegrip C1 is "60d" But is more like 55 degree...
  8. Some blade reviews

    Never tried it
  9. Blades with a large handle

    Hello! I once had a stiga offensive classic in Legend handle, sadly that splinterd years ago and i can't find another for sale. Are there any other blades that are off-/off+ (wood is preferred not required) That have larger handles?
  10. wood blades age better

    Hello! I have noticed that wooden blades that have been used for years feel really premium and have way better touch and feeling. How long does this process take, and what blades have the best "aging" what is your experience? Kind regards
  11. Post your latest EJ purchase

    DHS Goldarc 5, 42 degree. Going back to basic soft rubbers :)
  12. how comfortable are you with hard (53+) rubber on your backhand?

    Hurricane 3 39d feels so much fun to use. Heavy spin and a lot of control, feels a bit soft after a few training sessions. It is just so much fun
  13. The different ways of boosting

    This is how i look at it, smoking and alcohol are bad for your health. So is eating too much processed meat etc etc.. I never tried boosting so i don't know if i gain a unfair advantage, i see the hypocrisie but see what i am trying to say? Why would i complain about a company such as Donic...
  14. The different ways of boosting

    what i was trying to say is, Why would i care about the ITTF rules about rubber stuff? Factory boosting is common and the top players get pre-treated rubbers. My enjoyment comes from playing with and against friends, and a few those use "illegal" long pips. But i am always up for the challenge...
  15. The different ways of boosting

    Thanks for the advice, i see a lot of people saying i should use layer of glue and then booster :)
  16. The different ways of boosting

    I just want to try out the difference between boosted and non boosted. Also, a large amount of rubbers are pre-boosted. It isn't about believing it is just fact, you can ask the companies and they'll tell you they "factory treated" the rubber.
  17. The different ways of boosting

    i am very confused by your comment, Are you saying i should not boost my rubber because of ITTF regulations?
  18. The different ways of boosting

    Hello, so i recently started playing with tacky chinese rubbers, and i really really enjoy them, so i bought haifu regular booster for it. Now there are a lot of youtube videos about how to apply booster, but i find them very confusing because the different ways. Do i apply one glue layer and...
  19. Stuor FZD ALC

    I have one, it is very head heavy as it has same size as original if i can remember correctly. Mine is very splinterd so i don't have the accurate weight
Top