Search results

  1. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    It still looks like a slap to me.. LOL Active block? IDK Edit: Or maybe if KKY does it people will say it's a high level stroke but if an hobbyist does, it's just a slap 😂
  2. Banish long pips

    It's pips bro
  3. This why I don't complain illegal serves

    Put small webcam below the net align the view to the middle line. Connect it with bluetooth or WIFI to the umpire notepade. It's cheap & solve the problem 😂
  4. Banish long pips

    Why? Please elaborate. TY
  5. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    I did. She won many points just by slapping with FH 😂
  6. Banish long pips

    After seeing Kim Kum Yong in the 2024 Asian TT Ch. I'm getting LP. Banish inverted 😂
  7. Why is Ma Long so good?

    Mind your words. He's not so good! He's the greatest!!
  8. Banish long pips

    I'm considering. My BH loop sucks. LOL But what about this girl Kyoka Idesawa. She played pips on both sides. Qian Tianyi almost lost in the game. QT was the women world top 10 at that time. 2023 World University Games.
  9. What is the First Speed or the Second Speed?

    OP was saying what many of us have already understood, but he's explaining it in a different way, kind of academically, I guess. Personally, I think his explanation was great.
  10. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    In WTT games I always see pro players swing the forearm to the side and making semi-ellipse shape instead of 45 degrees straight line to the top. Even ML & WCQ did this many times. So I think there are exceptions. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  11. Should ittf take additional measures to slow the game down?

    Only allow allwood blades. Maximum 1mm for sponge & 1mm for rubber. May the sport be as slow as pickelball. LOL
  12. Banish long pips

    This problem haven't solved? 😂 Now I'm thinking using pips on both sides. Short and long. I may be able to beat more athletic and skilled players. LOL
  13. What's your favourite match?

    My favourite 🤣
  14. Best budget rubber for BH?

    OX 🤣
  15. Banish long pips

    How can an athletic & skilled player is beaten by an out of shape & very little skills player? "Logically" speaking this never happen. And, LP isn't weird at all. Some people just not used playing against LP yet, including me. IMO, Nittaku Tenaly is weirder than LP. If I could beat someone...
  16. Banish long pips

    Sorry but if you can't beat this description, you need more training including your mental attitude toward the game. That guy simply better, that's all.
  17. Is YSE + Rakza 7 too fast for beginner?

    This probably has nothing to do with the racket. Instead, you should discuss about her techniques. It sounds like she can't contact the ball properly yet. What about her waist, legs etc.?
  18. Which is better for Jpen???

    It's true. But shakehand grip is better than Cpen 😂
Top