Search results

  1. Rozena

    Reply to review by 'Kopp' on item 'Rozena'

    You're joking, aren't you?
  2. What Joola BH rubber is Zhou Qihao using now?

    Did you mean the AI channel on YT?
  3. Bh rubber for advanced intermediate

  4. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    I felt the blade is quite stiff. Also, the blade vibrates, which is normal, but I think my blade vibrates too much, and I don't like the carbon vibration feel in my hand. It feels like steel; I want a more woody feel. So to compensate for the reduction in speed if I change to an all-wood blade...
  5. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    Koto is fine. What rubber would you recommend for a Koto blade? I'm looking for a combination that isn't too fast but fast enough to trouble intermediate opponents when I'm attacking. I need something easy to control, with enough dwell time, spin-oriented, and all-round.
  6. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    I like them both TBH. This makes sense. I'll go with either Koto or Anigre. Edit: or Limba. Can't made up my mind 😂
  7. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    The problem with those rubbers you mentioned is that they're not durable and too fragile compared to G/D09C, Rakza Z, or other Chinese rubbers in general. But I don't like the hassle of boosting the Chinese rubbers, that's why I'd rather spend extra to buy hybrid D/G09C. Their durability is...
  8. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    @UpSideDownCarl This is very interesting, now I'm learning. Please could you tell me what the difference is between playing with Koto and Limba? FYI, I've had a Korbel and still have a YSE. I've played with both but couldn't tell the difference; I thought they felt almost the same. I didn't...
  9. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    I agree. I'll probably do the same. I'll test the G09C on my old allwood blade first. If it feels right, I may buy the D09C later.
  10. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    I don't know what your level is, but let me tell you, unless you have a strong BH and good technique, it's quite difficult to activate the G09's hard sponge and consistently hit quality shots. I've changed the G09C from my BH to FH. Rakza Z is easier for my BH. Although the sponge is quite hard...
  11. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    When you hit and penetrate the sponge and the outer limba without activating the inner carbon, how good are the spin and speed?
  12. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    Oh really? My bad, I should have researched before writing. Sorry, Carl. Thanks. Do you think this setup suits allround style? Good question, I don't know the answer, LOL. Maybe I just find excuse because I don't like carbon blade 😭
  13. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    Dude, same here, that's why I'm asking. The ALC blade is OK for me, but I noticed that I'm getting tired easily after a couple of sets or during a single-ball drill. I guess it's because I have to swing too fast with the carbon blade for topspin, otherwise, the ball just goes without much spin...
  14. Dignics 09C on an Allwood blade

    Hi guys, I'm thinking trying out the D09C on OFF-/+ allwood blade, generally limba, like a Korbel or YSE. But I haven't seen many reviews on this combo. Is it a bad idea? Or maybe it's just not a popular choice? I'd love to hear from anyone who's tried this combo. Your experiences and...
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Anton's mental & confident level are super high. His feeling were superb.
  16. Hard vs soft pimples (LP)

    Ok, I know this is a silly question. I just found out there are hard pimples, soft and in between. LOL What is the different? How to choose which one of them? Is there any correlation between the pimples hardness and the sponge thickness?
  17. confusing.. bh rubber.. harder faster softer

    IMO use medium hardness both sides. Train FH/BH for few months. One should know which hardness to change on the next rubbers.
Top