Search results

  1. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    WCQ and LSD are out! No Chinese players in the 1/4 finals. So is it the other countries getting better or is the Chinese men's team just getting worse?
  2. Past Innerforce users - what did you move to and why?

    Do you collide* with the ball when hitting from mid-distance? Maybe that's what's missing. *IDK the correct word
  3. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Lost your money on both bets 😂 Pity Zhu Yuling. The 6th game was stressful to watch but she managed. The decider game was heartbreaking.
  4. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Yes. Hugo's return didn't land wide enough, leaving a huge space on his right. Gauzy hit the target beautifully 😍
  5. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Woah.. what a match! Absolute respect for both Hugo & Gauzy
  6. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    I'm rooting for Zhu Yuling to win this tournament. ☯️ Return with dust swirling ☯️
  7. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Darko.. what a save!
  8. DHS fans unite!

    💯✔️ Curiosity killed the cat 🥹 everyone goes through this phase i think.
  9. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    All the chinese players would lose as well 😂 the CNT are running out of players. P.S. WCQ would lose too but he'd eventually win after hiding his serve 🤣
  10. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Justified 😂
  11. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Huh... this is tough. There are still a few potential winners left in the tournament. I think LSD was just out of form in this tournament. I don't think Uda will win it either.
  12. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    LSD just lost! Uda's attacking was insane. His flick receive & 3rd ball attack were so quick! LSD had no time to react.
  13. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Lol.. perhaps what made people or at least me so excited was the fact that he was actively live streaming teaching and showing off all his skills as if he still had it. I think all his fans were excited but I don't know about now 😂
  14. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Lol yes 😂 too much hype that's why. I lost interest
  15. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Lol. This result really shows Fang Bo's current form. He also lost to Ankur in the previous WTT Contender qualifying round. He's rusty.
  16. DHS fans unite!

    I had a boosted H3, but I gave up. It was too demanding. I don't have enough strength or footwork. But it's easier to perform most techniques than with an ESN rubber because it has a lot of control.
  17. Kopp

    I'm still learning Table Tennis (and regret 😭)

    I'm still learning Table Tennis (and regret 😭)
  18. Does this blade require sealing Victas Koki Niwa ZF?

    Once my blade was sealed, but the sealer peeled off when I removed the rubber. It seems the sealer didn't act as a primer the way I expected, so I never sealed it again. One thing I learned is that you should peel the rubber off at about a 45 angle to avoid splintering the blade. Also the feel...
  19. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    I'm over 50. I think Fang Bo simply lost to a better player.
  20. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Youzheng Huang is simply too strong for Fang Bo. Huang is on a different level. Fang Bo just isn't there yet or maybe he never will be.
Top