Search results

  1. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Now Fang Bo played like Fang Bo 😂 It looks like he is more comfortable playing in bigger venues. The venue at WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 seemed a bit too small.
  2. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    I thought Lim Jonghoon getting through to the knockout stage was a fluke. Even after he qualified, I still thought he was going to lose. I was wrong. He played by the book. No unorthodox shots whatsoever. He even looks like an amateur playing at the professional level 😂 that's exactly why I can...
  3. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    From potentially being one of the best matches of her career, it ended up becoming one of the worst experiences of her career 🤦
  4. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    Zhu Yuling choked! This is crazy. She had 6 match points and still couldn't get it done. So frustrating. Even Miwa couldn't believe she won the match 🥹
  5. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    ZYL and Sakura have similar quick playing styles. I bet it will be a tense and tactical ½ final. I checked they have met twice before, ZYL winning both matches. If ZYL wins again (I hope), the final will be interesting, a clash between two generations. It's the first meeting between ZYL and Miwa.
  6. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    Zhu Yuling is 1/4 semi-finalists, the rest are Japanese. She has a 50-50 chance. I'm rooting for her to win the tournament.
  7. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    Looking fwd to this match. Anyone here a ZYL fan like me? 😂
  8. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    You can often tell who's cheating and who's not just by observing their body language. Pity
  9. DONIC Pongbot Omni S Pro owners' review and discussion thread

    https://revspin.net/robot/huieson-hs-r1.html I bought it 4 years ago. It was only round €90 at that time. What I really like about it is that it can run on both a rechargeable battery and electricity. The battery lasts for about 4 hours, and the bucket can hold around 100 balls.
  10. DONIC Pongbot Omni S Pro owners' review and discussion thread

    I checked, this robot is way too expensive. I'd rather hire a coach than buy it. I already have one that costs only about ⅑ of the price. It doesn't have AI, but it's capable of producing all kinds of spin, short and long balls and different placements. All the settings can be fixed or...
  11. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    That was his mistake. If the opponent was making illegal serves, he should have complained to the umpire. And if the umpire didn't seem to care, he could have hidden his own serves as well to gain a few cheap points. He's more than capable of doing it.
  12. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    Fang Bo just lost to Ankur 1-3. He looked rusty
  13. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    Bo played at ~50% of his prime. Hope he'll win the final qualifying round against the world #95 from India. All the best!
  14. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Coton was brilliant at the World Team Championships, but he had trouble handling Aruna here 🥺
  15. How do you properly boost your rubbers?

    @Lazer said the pros' rackets are even worse This is so much better. Not irritating at all Does Ma Long's racket look irritating to you?
  16. Is the D05 the best in its league?

    Again, @victormanriquey has written a great post: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide you may want to read it He recommended Haifu Seamoon. I used it before, but now I use Kailin. I think Kailin suits me better because I don't like a very pronounced boosting effect, and I only use...
  17. Is the D05 the best in its league?

    @victormanriquey has written a great post: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide Since you're already considering D09C, I assume your technique is good enough to handle H3 as well. If you can glue your own rubbers, boosting shouldn't be an issue. In fact, it's easier than gluing. In...
  18. Is the D05 the best in its league?

    What do you mean by "in its league?" If you mean the rich-guy league, then yes, maybe. But overall, a boosted DHS Hurricane is the clear winner. IMO
  19. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review

    @victormanriquey nice article. So practical for the club players
  20. WTT Contender Lagos-2026 (19 - 24 May 2026)

    Odo is Honoka's kryptonite 😂
Top