Search results

  1. Call for Awareness and Action | Corruption and Fraud at ITTF/WTT

    I will create an open source table tennis federation hoping will solve your problem.
  2. Real man play real table-tennis with real forehand.

    That FH exclusive for him. It's no in the book. Aruna has build & strength to do that.
  3. Korean Lady youtuber Ggong Yang goofing off with An Jae Hyun

    I like your comment. It gave me a hint on why I have problems handling continuous heavy topspin in a rally. Thanks for that, but IMHO, pips are not the solution. A good opponent will change their strategies when facing a pips player. Personally, as I progress in training and play more games, I...
  4. Vendor says sticky protection films destroy tacky rubbers.

    I've had Rakza Z. I trained with single-ball topspin for about 1 hour, 3-4 days a week. After about 4 months, I can't see the shiny layer on most parts of the topsheet anymore. Surprisingly, if I press my racket on the ball and lift it, the rubber can still hold the ball for a few centimeters...
  5. How do I get that thick Booster noise?

    You're absolutely right. Need to penetrate.
  6. How do I get that thick Booster noise?

    What oil do you use? From my experience, Kailin only soften the sponge, it won't make noise. Haifu yes, depends on your rubber. Hard chinese rubbers like H3 or Battle 2 will make the noise, if you boost them correctly. 2 layers usually good enough, IMO.
  7. Beginner Equipment Mistake

    That's a myth. The blade isn't heavy. A 1g to 4g difference is normal. The extra surface on the Korbel is necessary, which makes the blade so stable. Rubbers are the biggest factor in a racket's weight. You may choose dense or cake sponge, different thicknesses, tensioned topsheets, side tape...
  8. Fan zhendong, Ma Long and Cheng Meng announces Retirement from WTT/ITTF

    He just realised that he had chosen the wrong sport. He should have chosen tennis 😂
  9. ZJK blades discontinued

    No worry, there are too many blades to choose from. Or BTY will rename the blade.
  10. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    I saw the China TT National Ch. on YT. There were many players at the same level as the CNT competing in the tournament. Cronyism and money probably played a role in the selection of CNT members.
  11. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    I'd ask more money from the parents of the players & promise them that their children will be in the CNT or at least will train with the CNT 😂
  12. New BH rubber

    After Rozena, T05 is obvious if you can handle it.
  13. Replacement Rozena rubber

    BH rubber usually softer than FH. Unless you're willing to use non-spring rubbers, Rozena has the more control compared to other tensor rubbers. G09C is definitely harder if you like but Rozena is fine, give it more time. Improve your techniques not equipments.
  14. My name is Lazer and I'm an EJ...

    I'm browsing BTY allwood blades & Rozena 😂
  15. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    Novus Allround S has a big FL handle.
  16. New Butterfly Hadraw 5

    BTY Petr Korbel is one of the best all-wood blades ever created. Once you have played with it, you can remember the feeling forever, even after you have changed to many blades.
  17. 😂 Boycott?

    https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture/china-personalities/article/3291764/china-table-tennis-olympic-champion-sidelined-event-sparks-fan-outrage-boycott-calls
  18. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    If Donic were capable of producing blades of the same high quality as Butterfly, I wager they would price them higher.
  19. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    I'm not surprised if he changed his nationality.
Top