Search results

  1. DHS H3 vs Yasaka Rakza Z

    Thank you! This concept of bottoming out in table tennis has always confused me! I originally learned it was bad, so I tried using max thickness rubbers. However, I found I lost some control on harder shots when the rubber wasn't bottoming out. Interestingly, on my other racket with a very...
  2. DHS H3 vs Yasaka Rakza Z

    Thanks! One thought I had was to save money by buying a regular tacky Chinese rubber e.g. H3 or 739 Battle II and boosting it myself. However, I'm unsure if this achieves the same results as a factory-boosted Hybrid rubber (Rakza Z or equivalent).
  3. Can I bring many rackets with different setup to a tournament?

    Let's say I want to bring 3 different setup, each with a spare (so six in total) to a single tournament. The plan is I want to change my racket before each match if I knew what my opponent setup is or who my opponent is. Is this allowed under ITTF rules? I know this is a silly question but I...
  4. DHS H3 vs Yasaka Rakza Z

    Hey guys, anyone glued a regular RZ (2.0mm) to a limba-limba-ayous 5-ply allwood blade like the Xiom Offensive S? Wondering how it plays and how long it lasts. My Rozena forehand feels like it's lost a bunch of grip lately, maybe 30-40%. Been using it for about 2 months, playing 3-5 days a week...
  5. World Cup 2024

    Blame himself. He convincingly beat WCQ and was leading 3 sets against ML. He also lead in the 4th game and everyone thought he about to win his 1st World Cup. But he choked again! Too much respect to his opponent, IMHO. I'm so happy ML won the match. I can watch his game if he lose before the...
  6. World Cup 2024

    I was about switching off the TV in the 4th game when ML behind. LOL
  7. Super alc

    I tried a carbon blade, but found it challenging to learn techniques with it. So, I ended up sticking with my slowest blade. (Interestingly) my coach wasn't interested when I offered it to him either. He actually prefers slower all-wood blades as well. Maybe he shares your style of play or has...
  8. TAKING ON TABLE TENNIS LEGENDS! | TTD Team vs Butterfly Legends

    I saw on YT right after it was uploaded. Dane vs Maze match was crazy :love:
  9. Sweden Classic + Rakza Z

    Are you telling that Rakza Z EH (FH) and Rakza Z (BH) setup should work on slow blade e.g. my blade or even slower like Sweden Classic or Sweden Defensive? Great!
  10. Sweden Classic + Rakza Z

    Understood. IYO, should I try Rakza Z Extra Hard on my FH, and normal Rakza Z on BH? Or both extra hard?
  11. Sweden Classic + Rakza Z

    Ouch! This is new to me. I don't understand 😅 Ok I know my blade slow and flexy but how the rubber hardness can varies its flexibility? You say the harder the the rubber, the more flex it become? Logically speaking it should be the other way around, shouldn't it?
  12. Sweden Classic + Rakza Z

    Correct me. I thought with a tacky/sticky rubber I can put my own spin on the ball and ignores any oncoming spin?
  13. Sweden Classic + Rakza Z

    Understood. I always try to go back close after stepped back. I avoid looping too many balls away from the table.. old engine 😂
  14. Sweden Classic + Rakza Z

    Has anyone got ideas what is the feeling of this setup? I play control game, topsin when there are opportunites during the rally. I play close to the table. I'm a bit old, limited strength and footwork not so fast - if F1 the fastest car, I would say I'm a F3. I like to improve my push and...
  15. Xuperman Powerplay-x: A Rubber by Xu Xin

    I haven't tried myself but I played against a friend who has this on his FH, unboosted. What I can tell it's slower but spinny like DHS Hurricane. Not sure if boosted.
  16. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    GENERALLY, I agree they are lazy. These guys don't even know how to stretching. They don't look athletic at all, not moving, smoking, talking rubbish, boasting etc. This is one of the reason I dislike playing against them, in fact I avoid playing against them (the type I mentioned) and not...
  17. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    Ok but this is like comparing between Taylor Swift and a karaoke singer.
  18. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    LOL Don't you think TT players are cheating more often? They cheat the serve, rubber, even drugs! Just last year, Kanak Jha was banned for missed drug tests. Chilean Matias Pino has been stripped of the gold medal at the 2019 Parapan American Games, he failed a drugs test. The list goes on...
Top