Search results

  1. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    Backhand I accidentally hit the table lightly when I did a BH loop, but the rubber thorned so badly. Forehand The worst part was that I didn't hit anything other than the ball. I think it's because of my FH loop, where I always hit the ball on the left side of the rubber. This has never...
  2. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    Is BH flick easy with G1?
  3. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    It looks similar to the old Mantra I'm using right now. I love the rubber, but it is much more fragile than the others. The material is dry and feels like more artificial rubber than pure rubber. Is the new Mantra Pro also like that one?
  4. Breaking rubber on the table is worst feeling

    LOL. It isn't cheap, not like changing an underwear :ROFLMAO:
  5. Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time

    I agree with your comments, but I'm not sure about the person who wrote the blog. He may be a good content writer, but he hasn't proved himself to the table tennis community. He never showed up in his videos. Not only that, he also repurposes a portion of his writing without crediting the...
  6. Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time

    I agree that a player should consider the blade when choosing rubbers. And your level, whether it's beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
  7. Dignics on a Budget?! | Glayzer vs Glayzer 09C Review

    LOL. Seriously?
  8. Which glue is more safe for the wood?

    Nittaku Finezip 100 I tested rubbers on a cheap blade (Palio E3) a few months ago and fixed them with this glue. When I removed them last week, the blade was not splintered. It was also very easy to remove the glue from the sponge. The sponge's surface looks as good as new. The rubber didn't...
  9. Dignics on a Budget?! | Glayzer vs Glayzer 09C Review

    LOL. Of course!
  10. Dignics on a Budget?! | Glayzer vs Glayzer 09C Review

    It may not be the case for you, but I think it's common for clubs to want to make extra money on top of their coaching and membership fees.
  11. Dignics on a Budget?! | Glayzer vs Glayzer 09C Review

    Although 98% a bit exaggerate, but I tend to agree with you. The only drawback I've learned from some reviews is that the ball doesn't enough quality to kill at the top level, which is why no pros use this rubber. IDK. That doesn't matter for beginner or intermediate players like me, does it...
  12. WTT Contender Zagreb 2023

    BH to BH seems to be the way to beat the world #1.
  13. Dignics on a Budget?! | Glayzer vs Glayzer 09C Review

    I watched this review twice and compared with their review on BTY Rozena. Based on both reviews, it appears that Rozena is a superior rubber compared to the Glayzer series in terms of speed, spin, tolerance, and price. Maybe there's more?
  14. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    I see. I'm always having problems with flat hit. The angle is too narrow to drop the ball on the opponent's table. For me, it's safer to use topspins to make the ball go over the net. Maybe I need to practice more.
  15. Screaming during play? Illegal?

    It is important to separate between his right to complain and what he is complaining about.
  16. Some of my today training footage

    Let's be fair to everyone. As with any other forum, when someone creates a thread, it doesn't mean he owns it or can dictate how people should respond, or how he should be treated, does it? Freedom of speech is what it is. Carl has told us to upload videos to the Video Footage Safe Thread if...
  17. Some of my today training footage

    Although I'm just starting to learn TT, from my mistakes, I can 100% agree with that. There are, in fact, many of them. It's a reality check, and OP shouldn't take this negatively.
  18. Yinhe Big Dipper H40

    I had played this rubber on FH with Yinhe N1 blade. The speed is decent, very spinny. It's easy to get the ball over the net and drop on the opponent table. This because the dwell time is long (too long, IMO) that I can even adjust my shot while the ball is still in contact with the rubber.
  19. Anyone have a sneak peak of Glayzer yet?

    May I ask, between Rozena, Glayzer, and G09c, which holds the ball longer? Can the same type of Glayzer rubbers are used on both side of the racket? Which type of Glayzer is better for FH and BH?
Top