Search results

  1. Tt-japan

    So my order was shipped on the date that TT-japan told me it would. The items arrived very quickly after that and I managed to pick them up before I left hong kong. Overall, the communication could have been better but ultimately my order did arrive. What I like about TT-japan vs other shops...
  2. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Lucky enough to attend in person. Anyone know how I can find out whether there will be any meet and greet during the event? P.s HK has one of the lowest tax rate internationally (max rate @17%), where does 24% come from?
  3. Tt-japan

    Quick update, emailed them via the email address provided by PayPal, received an update within a day. Appear that supplier changed location hence delayed shipping. They estimate to be able to post my toys on Wednesday so Im still hopeful I'll receive them before my trip ends. So ideally I...
  4. Tt-japan

    Hong Kong have custom but what makes it great is there is 0% import tax on most things Ordered in advance before I even depart but yea I agree there is always risk when the window is small. Let's wait and see. Financially it does not make too big a different, I just like their service from last...
  5. Tt-japan

    'Contact us' page only allow option to email. I used Google to translate my email into japanese, don't think they provided any further contact information. I'll wait for another few days, if still heard nothing back and no progress to the order I hope PayPal can step in and help. 🤞
  6. Tt-japan

    Previously bought from them and received my goods quite quickly in UK (within a week). Placed an order 2 weeks ago but it still only says processing. Emailed twice but heard nothing back. So I'm stuck not sure whether the goods will arrive before I leave Hong Kong (on holiday so asked to ship to...
  7. Xiom Vega China VM Review

    I don't mean dead in a bad way. In fact I prefer them compare to tensor type rubber. It is certainly more reactive than hurricane, I just try to find the word to describe them.
  8. Xiom Vega China VM Review

    I have used both Vega china and omega 8 china. I switched to Vega china from BS H3 and I didn't find too much issue with the transition. Vega china have similar dead feeling as Chinese rubber which makes it good for short in table play. I don't boost my rubber so Vega china feels more alive than...
  9. Matching FH and BH rubber

    Recently got a new set up, FH Xiom Omega 8 China, BH V>15 sticky soft on a cybershape carbon Really love the V15S soft as it is very nice and grippy. Struggling a bit on the O8C, mainly find it hard to gauge when the catapult will come from the rubber. After a month of trying, I decide that I...
  10. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Good shout, signed up, let's hope I can get tickets!
  11. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    completely deviating from the topic above, heading to hong kong in December while the WTT final is happening. When are the tickets usually released? I figure I will be fighting against a lot of AI Bots
  12. FS: nittaku so - ten

    FS: nittaku so-ten blade Purchased from TT11, really good condition as shown on photo. EJ bug lead to this blade gathering dust hence selling. Looking for £65 + postage. Ideally to UK buyer but will consider sending to Europe
  13. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    What's the hybrid carbon? Is it kinda similar to the joola trinity or the xiom tmx? My coach has the joola trinity and it's a very powerful weapon!
  14. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    Yes, I find Freitas interesting, I might give that a try when my EJ bug kicks in again.
  15. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    I agree, an inner that act like outer or outer that act like inner. By accident I was able to buy a blade from SDC that is a soft outer blade and it's pretty much what I was looking for. (Although my EJ side took over and I moved on to a completely different setup now *facepalm* ) But I think...
  16. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    how does your h2 compare to other blades that you have used before? I was quite surprised how the H2 played. At the back of my mind, I wonder whether the H2 I got is faulty or something. Seems from other review's, the blade should play very nicely. Or maybe I was too used to the ovtcharov ALC...
  17. China market-only rubbers?

    the stiga rubbers, such as the DNA hybrid is cheaper in china, but come in unique thickness
  18. Comfortable grip tape/finger cover for injured finger

    currently have a thanks, currently have a bowl of rice on my table lol i do hope eventually I can desensitize it a bit. Did it help you get back to the table?
  19. Comfortable grip tape/finger cover for injured finger

    Thank you for your suggestion. Do you know how much it weighs?
  20. Comfortable grip tape/finger cover for injured finger

    Recently had a nasty torn flexor tendon in my ring finger, had surgery and now have a scar on the middle of the finger. Finally try to get back on the table. Every time I try to grip the handle tight, it press on the scar and cause pain. Worse when I serve and change my grip for rallies or from...
Top