Search results

  1. Inner blade that is less head heavy

    I'll give that a try. Part of my on-going task is to get my BH more compact. If my anatomy is correct, its my deltoid that get tired. 200 g is a LOT! I think i'll struggle with that. Worse case I go back to my W968 which to be fair is probably a better blade. The only down side is how...
  2. Inner blade that is less head heavy

    I assume you mean the non-senso version?
  3. Inner blade that is less head heavy

    Probably there is some issue with technique, don't we all as hobby players. The likely cause I think is that I like to halt my movement when I do my BH to keep the stroke compact. The total weight of the tmxi pro is 188.9g which is similar to w968 at 189g and my previous set up with cybershape...
  4. Inner blade that is less head heavy

    Yes this is what I dont understand, seems the outer carbon has a standard size and inner carbon blade similar to w968 has bigger head size
  5. Inner blade that is less head heavy

    inte interestingly, tibhar mk inside is made in china while the outer version is made in japan I believe, find it rather odd I had a look at liu jialang as well, indeed seems to be fantastic value, not sure whether it plays the same as atletico power or weaker?
  6. Inner blade that is less head heavy

    So I have been playing with the w968 and AJH tmxi pro, quite like both of them, however, I do find especially the tmxi pro to be too hard heavy with rubbers on. To the point which I feel it only after a short period of play in my shoulders. Are there any other blade that plays similar but is bit...
  7. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    I do envy how you can try and test all those new and exotic rubbers around! It's probably hard as it's subjective and also different rubber have different hardness etc Sth like a scale Catapult: T05>D09c>Razka Z>H3
  8. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    Well your reviews helps eliminate some but also add a couple that are tempting to try! Lol I think eventually if we can list the rubber by stickyness from top sheet and by how much catapult from sponge then it will be easier for people to decide which one to try
  9. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    Now there is more and more rubber I want to try 🤣 the euro doesn't sound like rubber in looking for however. Chintac, razka z, V15 sticky, MK hybrid and now the opera. Strangely currently feeling ok with a rather niche version of sanwei target, might actually stop ej and play the season with...
  10. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    That's interestingly 'soft', kinda fresh given all hybrid seems to just go harder and harder. That price is not soft to the wallet sadly.
  11. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    Just saw this on their IG account, claimed to be available in Europe but it's not even on their own website just yet According to the post: PRO is defined by how precisely two opposite responses work together: sticky hold and tension acceleration. OPERA PRO. Re-engineered with Wang Hao...
  12. SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning

    Can I ask how much the rubber weight uncut please?
  13. LF trades

    Would you be interested in trading blades? I have a cyber shape trips cwt version that I'm not using. Alternatively, I have v15s soft or DHS neo provincial orange @39 hardness and razka z, these probably too soft for you though
  14. Looking for Limba Outer Carbon

    Hurricane Shin has an outer version. I assume DHS will have a bigger surface compare to butterfly blades
  15. Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?

    Quite a low level player so take my words with pinch of salt. But I used H3 since a child, so I have been trying to find that unicorn rubber for the last few years. Tried Xiom omega 8 china, didnt find it to be particularly special, dont give me the h3 feel. Vega china was closer to h3 than...
  16. Stiga rubbers different thickness from China?

    stiga rubber is very cheap in china compare to europe. i wonder whether they deliberately sell a different version in china vs rest of world?
  17. DHS New blade 六金王·狂飚龙5S(W968S)

    After going through an EJ phase, I am hoping to settle down with equipment and work on technique. I still use this blade as my main blade, D09C for FH and Victas V>15 sticky soft on BH. I am quite an armature player so my feedback might not apply to others. But after using it for a few months...
  18. DHS New blade 六金王·狂飚龙5S(W968S)

    I have the blade and been playing with it for past 2 weeks after giving up on the cybershape. Don't think I'm good enough to write any review. From my experience, this is certainly softer compared to likes of ovtcharov alc or cybershape carbon. FH loop with this is amazing (obviously) but it's...
  19. New victas koki niwa blade?

    Randomly saw an post from victas, noticed they are releasing some limited edition blades. Most seems to be copy of existing blade but noticed this Koki Niwa ZF BLUE EDGE 10th Limited Edition. Is this a brand new blade and new structure? I like victas rubbers but found the zc carbon too bouncy...
  20. Matching FH and BH rubber

    I end up with v>15 sticky soft on both side. I still loves it on the bh but for fh it does seems lack a bit of quality in my shots. My season (low local league) is going quite well so I don't want to change mid season. I might go to v15 sticky in fh or d09c once season is over and test those out
Top