Search results

  1. Stiga Surge hybrid carbon

    interesting blade, seems it is very popular in china but stiga is not selling it here in Europe. Interestingly they released Aura which I think the wood material is the same? Out of all these blade I only tried H2 which I just dont get on with. Got an 'empty' feeling to it. Would love to hear...
  2. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    never heard of the yasaka one, will take a look, also will look at hurricane sys. i think 5x is slower than H2 tho?
  3. Stiga Cybershape CWT for sale

    Im interested, can you let me know if its still available?
  4. FS XIOM TMXi Pro

    i have a fzd alc. but is your blade 93g as the picture suggests?
  5. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    How about the tmxi non pro version? Not sure about the large head size of the pro. Is it now become the Hugo tmxi?
  6. A blade between Hina H2 and Ovtcharov/FZD ALC

    Purely academic at this point as I injured myself so i won't be able to hold a blade for awhile. Previously played the Ovtcharov ALC with 39 H3 BS on FH and 37 H3 on BH, later changed to 1.9 D09c on BH. Felt the blade is quite stiff and sometimes when i hit hard, ball overshoots. Out of...
  7. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Current set up: Blade: butterfly ovtcharov inner alc FH: H3 bs 39 BH: D09C My journey so far: Only restarted playing tt 2 years ago in my late thirties. Started with Nittaku So-ten with H3 Fh and rakza 7 Bh. Quite liked the set up but curious to experiment, tried with g1 gh and Z2 bh. Liked...
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Finally arrived, looking forward to try these on my w81 blade. Interestingly the 37 degree red rubber comes with blue sponge
  9. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Planning to go 39 h3 fh and 37 h3 on bh although I bought rxton 9 so will want to give those a spin too. Let's see
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    3g diff is a lot more then I was anticipating. But maybe I am just too picky
  11. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Submitted a return request, they offered me £5 off. Given this blade surface is smaller then my usual ovt IF. Maybe the smaller rubber will help bring down some weight. 🤔 I do agree different scale has variation. So maybe asking for photo is pointless afterall. It's quite tricky for seller as...
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    You might have got lucky then given mine comes in at 94.9g!! Alternatively the humidity on the plane was high? 🤣
  13. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I'm lost of words! They sent me a picture of the blade on the scale of 91g, how on earth the blade gain weight on arrival?!
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Is that arc similar to h3 or lower? Just changed to h3 37 following forum advice, but might want to give the telson 100 on bh a try along with the rxton 9 on fh
  15. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    They somehow call their carbon with different name in different pictures. Yes their sp version call super carbon but someone on this forum pointed it it's just normal carbon. It say aromatic carbon on the picture but who knows what it actually is. Problem of poor translation from Chinese factories
  16. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    yea its rather confusing. I had to go onto baidu and bilibili to do quite a bit of reading. I 'think' the zhou yu version is the latest. I might well be wrong though. First there is a batch of w81, then there are the special production 'sp' versions that claim to be using super ALC/ZLC. Then...
  17. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    as far as i know, this should be the zhou yu inner version which is just normal ALC? The w81 have so many version it becomes rather confusing.
  18. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I think so too, although a bit slow in response, so far im impressed by their customer service. Either way, hopefully, it can be a good practice blade :)
  19. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Asked them to send me pic, slightly heavier then I would have liked but thats the only one close to what I want. Finger cross ;) at least i think it is definitely the inner version im getting.
  20. Changing rubber or changing blade?

    I still have g1 on the soten. I'll give that a try on bh again next practice and see how it goes.
Top