Search results

  1. Migrating from VS401 to something else

    what blade he is using ?
  2. Friendship Battle 2 National Special Edition(Need more information about this rubber)

    I've played with 729 Battle 2 gold package national version but I stopped after few months as it was too difficult with the Low throw angle to attack backspin balls moved to DHS H3N boosted and now it's better
  3. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    is not Felix Le brun plays with Inner Carbon blade ?
  4. Hybrid forehand rubber to replace Hurricane 3 Neo

    Loki Arthur China (but less tacky than H3N), but faster unboosted for sure or maybe Yinhe Jupiter 3 Asia but they are both less spinny than H3N
  5. Quality of DHS rubbers bought domestically in China vs Taobao vs AliExpress

    Bought few rubbers (DHS H3N Commercial and Prov BS ) from BEO store in Aliexpress never had any issue always receive the exact same Degrees and thickness
  6. new rubbers recomenndation on Harimoto Innerforce ALC

    Someone know why the price is so cheap on Ali ? as it's an European Rubber that is kinda weird
  7. Recommendation for FH and BH rubbers

    Do you prefer grippy or tacky topsheet ? European / japanese rubber or chinese ?
  8. Best limba carbon blade

    It's factory boosted already not needed to boost it for me i think
  9. Alternative to Dignics 09C

    The Throw angle is very different from those 2 rubbers I don't think we can compare it
  10. Nittaku fastarc g-1 max thickness?

    Up can someone who tried both Rubbers Max thickness and Super-Thick can tell if there is a huge diffrence ? thanks
  11. Can somebody with both DHS 301 and PG7…

    very much similar the only thing different is the "wings" of the PG7 that are bigger , found it more unconfortable in my hand
  12. My bh rubber

    you might try to use a translator as we don't speak turkish too much here
  13. Which backhand rubber should I get?

    Butterfly rozena can be good , dhs is mostly tacky and not tensor so quite difficult but I personally love the gold arc 8 47.5 1.8mm for backhand its an european tensor i found it very stable on blocks
  14. Which backhand rubber should I get?

    What is your ranking ? What else your expecting beside blocking ? Do you tospin with your backhand ?
  15. Price Updated - FS/FT: Donic Defplay Senso V3, Donic Persson Powerplay + S&T Flow chop, H3N blue 39’, Donic Piranja CD

    Did you boost the H3N if yes with what ? Is it a blue sponge 39 prov? Thanks
  16. blade recommendations for intermediate player

    Looks like a relative new blade so not much review yet on it , but found this : https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/review-sanwei-surge-prism-inner-carbon-blade.38277/ looks like a nice inner carbon blade indeed but never tried it
  17. Nittaku Fastarc G1 vs Butterfly Glayzer

    Better than Fast Arc G1 ? and Glayzer 09c ? I have a doubt on this honestly
  18. blade recommendations for intermediate player

    I think inner carbon blade is a good choice so it wont be too stiff here is the option I recommend : - Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC - DHS 301T / DHS 301 - Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon INNER - Stiga Dynasty Carbon (Inner)
  19. SANWEI New rubber Target Europe Soft version

    What is the Degrees on the rubber ? and Thickness please ? thanks
  20. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review

    Fastarc G1 seems to be a good backhand rubber from my point of view
Top