Search results

  1. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Wang Hao awoke the beast. Congrats Harimoto!
  2. Donations from Cathay Life Women's Table Tennis team

    Hey Tony, wanna donate some of it to me, a poor university student? 😂 Jokes aside, this is great stuff!
  3. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    The fact you don’t even know who Lionel Messi or Lebron James is
  4. WTT Feeder Spokane-2025

    And I thought he didn’t do half bad
  5. Besides TT, what other sports do you do?

    Soccer and Taekwondo. I hold a first degree black belt in Taekwondo and played soccer for 11 years until I quit last year before i started uni
  6. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    That may be true but Xue still should've taken it. 9-5 up and failing to capitalize on a timeout, plus a big net in that fourth game, sealed his fate.
  7. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Xue Fei should’ve won it. That second game proved to be a crucial miss for him.
  8. Is my Viscaria cooked?

    Brilliant thanks man :)
  9. Is my Viscaria cooked?

    Great to hear 🙏
  10. Is my Viscaria cooked?

    I want to be able to still use it, but the chips look pretty bad. Will rubbers still stick on it? PS, I will NOT sell this blade, I’m keeping it but want to know if I can still use it or have to take in to repair.
  11. I'm looking for an alternative rubber that lasts longer than the Tibhar Hybrid K3.

    D09c lasts quite a while for me. Maybe 6-8 months. But D05 lasts forever. Maybe Zyre 03 will also last forever
  12. I’m thinking about training in Germany

    Sure but i feel like if he actually wants to make progress, using TTD won’t help him as many have said before. or maybe he should get a new coach lol
  13. I’m thinking about training in Germany

    I’m not sure why this kid is using TTD as his research for attempting to go down the professional player route
  14. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    If the qualifying camera for T1 is used for main draw, this might be the worst camera for a Star Contender i’ve ever seen lol
  15. FISU World University Games 2025

    Does the Games count for ranking points? Does Sidorenko have a ranking now as an AIN or is he banned from WR? Same with Grebnev?
  16. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    I doubt Ma Long will play WTT again as he’s the VP of CTTA now. FZD however…I can only hope and pray WLQ understands how poor LSD has been to bring back Little Fatty
  17. WTT Contender Buenos Aires 2025 Jul 22-27

    I think Oikawa’s run to the final was under appreciated. He beat some good players, like Oh as u mentioned. But once Oikawa beat Oh, I knew Hugo was guaranteed the title
  18. WTT Contender Buenos Aires 2025 Jul 22-27

    Well the expected winners won. Can’t say i’m shocked at all
  19. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    It has a lot of spin, but i prefer the maximum spin D05 or D09c gives me
  20. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    It might be the best for you. Just buy a sheet and try it. I personally didn’t like how low arc it is without much spin.
Top