Search results

  1. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Bourassaud celebrating a R16 win over HYZ like he won Olympic gold was kinda funny ngl Jokes aside it was a good win for him so well done Bourassaud
  2. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Europe for some reason always overprice H3. I made the mistake of buying my first H3N Provincial Blue sponge from TT11 before I realized Prott and aliexpress exists
  3. Can Hurricane become faster without boosting!?!

    No I agree that when I used T05H, my technique wasnt great. But for my game, fast non tacky rubbers just don’t work for my FH. Once I switched to H3 Blue sponge, even tho my technique still wasnt great, I had much greater consistency and better spin. And ofc since then I have worked on my...
  4. Best rubbers (only ESN/Japanese) for spinny serves

    Best Overall: D09c Best Non Tacky: D05 Best Non BTY: Stiga Dragon Power 55 Best Non BTY Non Tacky: Joola Dynaryz Inferno
  5. Can Hurricane become faster without boosting!?!

    For me it’s the opposite. I needed H3 to slow down my shots because I have a lot of power even as a spin orientatied player. With my T05H for example, I would always overshoot the table under pressure. H3 is much better for me. This is an example of to each their own for rubbers
  6. New Dignics 09c no longer tacky?

    Not directly. I bought off a very reputable FB marketplace seller. Been buying from him for years
  7. New Dignics 09c no longer tacky?

    I agree. My current sheet of 09c can even hold up the ball for a second or so and its almost a month old with intensive use
  8. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Thing of beauty 😍 I have a spare H3N Provincial BS 40 to put on the FH, and I just ordered a Stiga Dna dragon power 55 on aliexpress for only $37 CAD to put on my BH to test as a D09c alternative. If i like it i will switch to DP55 as my main BH rubber over 09c since 09c is $85 CAD for me and...
  9. Liang, Chen, Wen, Huang, who’s most likely to be the CNT No 3 for LA?

    It always seems that way, then he just suddenly turns up at a big tournament and gets a medal and follows with a good run.
  10. Liang, Chen, Wen, Huang, who’s most likely to be the CNT No 3 for LA?

    These four, Liang Jingkun, Chen Yuanyu, Wen Ruibo, and Huang Youzheng, are probably the four most likely to achieve maintain a high level to potentially join LSD and WCQ for LA on the mixed team event assuming it’s 3 women and 3 men. Out of these four, or any of the other CNT, who would be the...
  11. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Just bought a brand new 88g Butterfly ZJK ALC off FB Marketplace for only $240 CAD, which is extremely close to the retail price of the other BTY outer ALC blades like Viscaria and FZD ALC. Honestly a steal at that price considering BTY obviously stopped making the ZJK blades
  12. DHS 968 Thread

    Glad you’re enjoying your Q968. I shifted away from DHS blades mostly because i’m so used to Butterfly grips that the DHS handle and wings hurt my hand, which is why I’m back to my Viscaria and recently bought a (quite cheap) brand new ZJK ALC since my Vis is on its last legs
  13. Why so much hate against boosters?

    Because it's "illegal"
  14. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Not as many headaches as the men tho lol. R16 and only LSD left? CNT Men is probably at its lowest low right now
  15. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Highest WR of 19, which is how he was able to qualify as the second singles player.
  16. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Can’t forget Cho Daeseong too. His forehand is crazy powerful. Been a weapon for him this Europe smash. Although I fear he has a slimmer chance against Moregard but still he had a great run this tournament
  17. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    U saying that squandering 5 game points and squandering probably a decent chance to potentially upset Chinas biggest threat is not choking? Ruibo was playing out of his skin in game 4 until Hugo turned it up, but still Ruibo had the quality to try and take hugo even closer than he did
  18. FS: vintage Sstrait blade

    After 6 years…
  19. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Ruibo’s choking today can be excused a bit by his age and the fact that Calderano seems to do quite well to comeback at times. Ruibo is still only 18 so once he gets more experience he’s going to be a force for china, and imo a candidate for LA 2028
  20. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Yet another CDS vs Franziska match incoming. It’ll be entertaining yet again considering the last two encounters
Top