Search results

  1. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Wow okay so that means loki glue is really thin. I find sueke to be quite thin alr
  2. Wich blade should i choose FZD alc,Ovtcharov alc or harimoto alc

    FZD ALC is fast but still reasonably controllable for what it is. There is a small but noticeable more amount of spin on FZD compared to Viscaria and ZJK ALC while also being softer. Ovtcharov I’ve heard is good but it is quite stiff for an inner blade, around the same or slightly less than FZD...
  3. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Nice to hear! Have you ever tried Sueke No2? If so how does it compare? And how would you compare it to DHS 15 and other glues
  4. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Thanks for the experience, sounds like a good glue for me as I’m almost out of my sueke and i don’t think i can afford the only store that sells it to me. I’ll give Loki’s glue a try. Any experience with the booster?
  5. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Does this mean it’s more watery and thinner? Cuz I find sueke no 2 to be much more watery, thin and easy to spread compared to DHS 15 (which is also easy to spread)
  6. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Anybody have any experience with Loki’s glue and booster? They are good prices so might get them for 11.11 if people have good experiences. The glue seems to be fairly standard but I really like Sueke No 2 but Loki is way cheaper for me. The booster is more interesting. It seems like a black...
  7. Share your Racket's Photo

    My beautiful DHS Hurricane King Wang Chuqin 88.5g (according to the card) with FH DHS H3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge 40 deg 2.1mm and BH Hurricane 8-20 Neo Provincial Orange Sponge 38 deg 2.1mm. Both rubbers are boosted two layers with FLM Purple Booster. Waited a month for this due to the Canada...
  8. Ma Long, Chen Meng and Fan Zhendong to play in the 15th National Game

    And hopefully he doesn’t choke like he did at Tokyo! Jk love Xu Xin but Ito and Mizutani were unbelievable that day
  9. Ma Long, Chen Meng and Fan Zhendong to play in the 15th National Game

    That is good to hear. I loved watching her play and I feel maybe she could’ve kept going even after Tokyo
  10. How is the women's game different from men?

    And those players usually won’t beat the players who do use rotational force.
  11. use outer carbon.... DO IT NOW !!!

    Outer carbon is great, I’ve used outer carbon for most of my time playing TT. But recently, switching to inner carbon gave me more control in short game and FH which were both struggles of mine, and my BH is strong enough to use on inner carbon. I have a lot of power too, and inner carbon helps...
  12. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Beast had a great match and was unlucky to lose to Thomis
  13. H3 alternative

    There’s no way that H3 lasts that short unless you either A) play a hell of a lot and B) you put zero protective covering on it
  14. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    I feel the continental ranking points have some merit in that it can allow more underrepresented continents and countries to participate in the highest level of competition, even if they lose 3-0 badly every time, to gain valuable experience and exposure. I bet no one had ever heard of Edward Ly...
  15. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Zyre 03: the most controversial rubber? -Some YouTube video in the near future
  16. Some Headband/Bandana/Cap? to help with sweat?

    Where can i find one? i would buy at a reasonable price
  17. Slower FH rubber

    I’d say just go for a H3 Neo 39 degrees boosted for FH. Especially on DHS blades, it’s probably the best forehand rubber of all time
  18. Some Headband/Bandana/Cap? to help with sweat?

    I wear an Under Armour headband for tournaments. Besides keeping sweat and hair away from my face, it makes me feel like Wang Chuqin! 😝
  19. Change from Bfy to ESN

    I haven’t played Dna hybrid but compared to 09c, dragon power is slightly faster, slightly less spin, and slightly softer. Their throw angles to me feel very similar. Dragon power is also less sticky than 09c
  20. Change from Bfy to ESN

    Playing ESN is okay for me (Dragon Power 55 is my favourite hybrid ESN) but their durability is quite awful to me. It’s why i’ve switched to using either 09c, H8-20, or H8-80 (and on occasion, H3) as their price-durability-shot quality balance for me is the absolute kings of the BH
Top