Search results

  1. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    In my opinion, Sora has the potential to be better than Felix in terms of who is the closest player to his age. But what separates Felix imo is that no matter how often he cries, crashes out, or smashes his racket, is that he gives his 100% every single point. No matter how badly he is losing...
  2. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Hiroto taking LSD to a 5th set is quite impressive already. I expected a wipeout from LSD personally but fair play to Shinozuka
  3. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Sora has all the talent in the world, yet he gives up yet again in a 5th set match in a 5th team match. LJK played really well, I’m very glad he fought through. But Soras mentality stinks right now. He was so impressive against WCQ. He beat LJK before...
  4. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    AJH almost let Korea down but OJS to the rescue!
  5. I want to buy A DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge from tabletennis11

    Sure they may play “fine” and maybe for you. I can feel a definite difference. Your original statement is still wrong however. Non neo = VOC glue and Neo = WBG plus modern boosters. This is the reason why Neo was even made in the first place
  6. I want to buy A DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge from tabletennis11

    I would not call whatever they put on the Neo glue and booster. At the very LEAST i would put one layer of glue before sticking it on. I’ve tried neo without boosting since it’s “pre boosted” That shi is NOT pre boosted. Super slow, low arc, and unplayable. With two layers of booster, it’s much...
  7. I want to buy A DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge from tabletennis11

    Neo is designed for modern boosters. Non-neo is meant for speed glue.
  8. I want to buy A DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge from tabletennis11

    I think TT11 is very good to buy any products except for DHS products. DHS products are very overpriced but the ESN brands are all quite good price.
  9. I want to buy A DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge from tabletennis11

    Absolutely do not buy DHS products from TT11. They are ridiculously over priced. Buy from prott or Aliexpress instead. Get provincial neo blue sponge 39 or 40 depending on if u boost or not and call it a day
  10. Is the rubber still usable?

    Two words: 我草
  11. Viewership numbers

    In my opinion, I think you can get to a higher level with a cheap badminton racket than a cheap table tennis racket. It's also not like badminton viewership numbers are like soccer and basketball numbers in the Western world too.
  12. Viewership numbers

    The majority of the western world has always perceived table tennis as a basement hobby (ping pong). They see it as just hitting a small plastic ball back and forth with a racket over a table with a net. Rarely do they ever care about speed or spin, they just care about rallying. I don’t think...
  13. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I have a friend going to Japan this Christmas who’s going to a famous table tennis store there (forgot the name but it’s in Tokyo area and they have a table to test products before you buy). He claims they sell Zyre 03 for only around 96 CAD. That’s so much less than BTY americas (170 CAD) and...
  14. China Youth Smash 2025 (October 3 to October 5, 2025)

    All valid points, maybe I’m just too much of a sucker for close deuce games
  15. China Youth Smash 2025 (October 3 to October 5, 2025)

    The youth smash is a great idea, but the 7 point rule ruins it
  16. China Smash 2025

    Felix can be proud of his performance given he knocked out three Chinese players on the way to the final, against one of which he had to save match point. But I think Wang Chuqin played too well and the crowd must’ve played a small factor too. Now imagine if we see Felix vs WCQ in Montpellier...
  17. China Smash 2025

    iMmAtUrE lItTlE kID says the dude who always resorts to name calling whenever he doesn’t like what a random “kid” says on the forum 🥱 I will continue to criticize constructively, not abuse, who I want whenever I see a bad performance and you can hate it all you want, couldn’t give any less of a...
  18. China Smash 2025

    Well so far it seems XP is wanting that rematch…WCQ hates his own fans rn!
  19. China Smash 2025

    Congrats to Felix, finally he makes a Grand Smash final! A potential WCQ vs Felix rematch coming, unless XP wants his rematch badly LMAOO
Top