Search results

  1. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    First Pistej against Levenko, now Yang Wang against Kim Taehyun, what’s going on with the Slovak sportsmanship 😭
  2. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    I swear i also heard him say “puta madre” not sure tho
  3. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Red card disqualification
  4. She’s One of The Worlds Best Players... I Challenged Her!

    One day I’d love to see Dan take a shot at a Feeder tournament
  5. WTT India? Best of luck to WTT...

    I was referring to what the western world would call the “Big 5” of sports (soccer, basketball, hockey, baseball, American Football). I should’ve made it more clear. It was based on the previous posts in this thread
  6. WTT India? Best of luck to WTT...

    Soccer is the only sport in which Europe trumps America by a landslide. Look at the Fifa Club World cup and MLS compared to the Premier League and Eurocup as an example. Everything else is quite clearly US dominated.
  7. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Keeping it as a backup for now, I just couldn’t find the feeling I liked on FH with N55 and prefer H3. Will switch it eventually once I have money lol
  8. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    The feeling was nice but I felt i needed something more on the BH. This is what outer carbon gives me
  9. Cheap tensor like rubbers?

    Vega X is already pretty cheap…
  10. What to replace vega europe with?

    Never tried the rubber but not sure, i just recommend so u don’t have to switch from xiom rubber. More grip u can also try the nuzn 45 if u want to try the world of hybrids
  11. “Streets Won’t Forget” Players

    An Jaehyun 2019 WTTC Matthias Falck 2019 WTTC
  12. Boosting H3neo ( 39 deg BS provincial)

    One layer of booster straight on wait 12 hours then stick on blade ur good to go. Never do 2 layers of booster for 39 degree
  13. “Streets Won’t Forget” Players

    This is a good one. It would’ve been an insane win over prime Ma Long
  14. “Streets Won’t Forget” Players

    If you aren’t familiar with this term, a “Streets Won’t Forget” player is someone who wasnt a huge success or consistently elite player but just had moments of brilliance or something special about them that fans absolutely adored (personality, particular skill). It’s often used when talking...
  15. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    China loses all 4 finals it participated in…
  16. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    I agree his FH is better than his BH. I just don’t think it’s his “lethal weapon”, like how Xiang Peng has his FH as his lethal weapon to compensate for his nonexistent BH
  17. WTT Contender Zagreb 2025 Jun 24-29

    Imo Chen Yuanyu has the Dang Qiu playstyle - very stable, good at FH and BH, nothing he excels at but nothing that is an obvious weakness. But it seems that style was good today to beat An Jaehyun 3-0
Top