Search results

  1. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    I’ll always say a boosted Provincial Blue sponge 40 deg 2.1mm H3N will be the best H3 rubber for FH always. Imo it’s the perfect hardness for almost all mortals, the spin is of course insane, and when boosted correctly, speed isn’t too big of an issue. Doesnt feel rock hard like 41 but not mushy...
  2. Fantastic match! US Open

    Kou Lei and Mathieu are both MLTT players. Kou also was an Olympian. I’m not sure how many people here would’ve played them unless there are some near professionals here
  3. SOLD

    Prices been reduced 15usd from 215 to 200 usd
  4. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    It is more controlled and more power and spin if you hit hard. If you are all around player I would recommend something even slower tbh
  5. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I would keep your Viscaria. I would not call acB “better” it’s all about what your playstyle. But If you find viscaria easy to control, I don’t see a reason to switch
  6. SOLD

    Bump
  7. 2025 All Japan (Emperor's/Empress's Cup) 1/21-1/26

    I heard he still plays Japanese competitions, but retired internationally
  8. 2025 All Japan (Emperor's/Empress's Cup) 1/21-1/26

    There’s some pretty nasty match ups for the men. Like Sora already facing M Yoshimura, and Uda facing R Yoshiyama. I’m wondering how Niwa will handle Togami
  9. What are the best scissors to cut rubber?

    Rev 3 scissors have done well for me the past year
  10. SOLD

    Bump
  11. What blade to use with Chinese rubber - IF ALC, ALC, SZLC, or SALC?

    As I said, I am not sure it’s just what I have heard other reviews online say since I’ve never tried it. But I would recommend FZD ALC to OP for sure since I use that blade myself
  12. What blade to use with Chinese rubber - IF ALC, ALC, SZLC, or SALC?

    Lots of people report the Harimoto as a stiff blade, but I’m not sure given I’ve never played with it myself. I have a FZD ALC right now with H3N BS on FH and it’s a fantastic combination, imo prefer it way more than on Viscaria for some reason
  13. What blade to use with Chinese rubber - IF ALC, ALC, SZLC, or SALC?

    Chinese rubbers are best with the FZD ALC, second Harimoto ALC. Chinese rubbers tend to work best with a slightly softer blade, so those two out of the one you mentioned are probably going to suit your rubber
  14. New BH rubber

    Dignics 09c for sure
  15. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    It was really tight. Either way one team was going to be unhappy
  16. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Definitely could’ve gone either way. When I watched the slow mo, I noticed a slight upwards motion from the ball before Andy hit it. It’s very very miniscule, and it might be a trick of my eyes, but i think it’s the closest of double bounces
  17. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Controversial moment at 19-19 in golden game. Seattle claims Andy Periera had double bounce, Florida denies it, ref rules in favour of seattle and seattle ends up winning 21-20 and 11-10 overall. Imo that was very close but i think that is a double bounce
  18. Switching from Hurricane to Dignics

    It’s probably better to go to Dignics 09C. You’ll have the similar Hurricane feeling with out the need to boost and it’s faster than hurricane with only slightly less spin. Dignics 05 is a good rubber but might take a long time to get used to
  19. SOLD

    the setup my parents gifted me I have played before and is very good, so even though it pains me to part with my wonderful cho daeseong blade, I think another person who buys it will find it amazing like I do. But I love my parents too much to do something so bad as selling their gift
  20. SOLD

    He is my current favourite, but I’m not about to sell a gift from my parents
Top