Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Why is Xue Fei actually playing good?
  2. Advice on DHS rubbers.

    Yes correct
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Kao's switch to NUZN and Rasanter seems to be working for him
  4. Advice on DHS rubbers.

    This is original H3, different from H3 Neo
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Could never seem to find them. Always wanted to cop a pair. Do you know where I could buy them? Why do you think they are not that good?
  6. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Oh really? His mismatches are commercially sold? I did not know that
  7. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    YESSSSSSS LJK ALWAYS PERFORMS UNDER PRESSURE EVEN WHEN HES ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT
  8. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Okay big fatty...you can do this! Spin to win!
  9. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Also I noticed Liang ditched his mismatched shoes. He should bring them back, those were his good luck charm
  10. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Liang is now doing the right thing when his footwork is poor. He is playing with more spin, which makes Dima's aggressive BH (that has been on fire this match) miss more.
  11. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Liang Jingkun isn't playing well at all against Dima right now. He cant cover his wide forehand at all and his footwork has been poor.
  12. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    Andro website confirms his rubbers to be NUZN 55 FH and R53 BH
  13. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    It’s interesting to me how quickly Kao adapted to the NUZN 55 coming from H3. Should it not have been a very big change for Kao to switch from Chinese rubber to Hybrid (or basically tensor from what most of y’all say about NUZN 55 but idk if I agree)? I know he used to use 09c on his BH, so I...
  14. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Might be K3 or NUZN
  15. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Exactly why I use H3 on FH and 09c backhand. Basically anyone who plays chinese style uses this two rubber
  16. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    I can agree to this. As I got better I found I was very limited in my BH with D80. D05 and 09c have much more attacking capabilities as well as spin
  17. WTT Star Contender Doha 2025 - 6-11 Jan 2025

    Ok sure Ma Long had a bad loss but he didn’t have a huge string of bad results
  18. WTT Star Contender Doha 2025 - 6-11 Jan 2025

    I have not given up on baby WCQ. I did for a time after a long string of poor results thinking he will just be another Zhou Qihao. But it seems he is stepping up
  19. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    I have, I like FZD more for a more balanced BH and FH frel
Top