Search results

  1. Harimoto seen using new butterfly rubber

    In my eyes I could see this being a NUZN type rubber, idk why 😭
  2. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    The draw worked out to make it possible for an all Chinese semi final. This can be considered one of Chen Yuanyu's tests to see if he can make semi finals to play against WCQ
  3. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    Considering most high quality blades are over $200 USD or so, it is actually not expensive at all IMO. You get a very good blade with high quality that will last you a long time. Since NL mentions SPW is fragile, Butterfly blades are not like that. Innerforce ALC is only around $150 or so on...
  4. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    This is a good combo if you are just starting out. Personally I would go for an Innerforce Layer alc with those rubbers but SPW is decent
  5. Are there any differences between DHS Hurricane Long 5 W968 and DHS Hurricane Long 5 W968 Golden Slam?

    If you are an amateur, do not buy a national W968. It’s expensive asf and You do not have the skill necessary to activate it. Just get a provincial W968 if you really want a DHS blade because the commercial DHS blades are of poor quality. Or just get a Viscaria or FZD ALC. Both Prov W968 and...
  6. DONIC New Zhang Jike blade

    It’s donic so I ain’t surprised
  7. Butterfly Aibiss?

    I think the fact that they barely marketed it though says a lot, even G09C got more marketing than Aibiss
  8. Luka Mladenovic EASILY beats Darko Jorgic - can you explain the power of AntiSpin?

    Some people just suck against weird styles. Jorgic appears to be one of them
  9. Butterfly Aibiss?

    EJs, NL, EJs. I am still trying to cure my EJ virus and am doing well so far with my FZD ALC and H3NBS/D09C combo ;)
  10. Butterfly Aibiss?

    What's the point in buying aibiss when hurricane 3 neo provincial or even glayzer 09c exist at similar or cheaper prices and perform far better? And even then I would say that it is worth the extra dollars to get dignics 09c
  11. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I am using 39 rn and this is my boosting technique for the different degrees 39: 1 layer boost 12 hour wait Glue on racket 40: 1 layer boost 12 hour wait 1 layer boost 12 hour wait Glue on racket 41: 1 layer boost 12 hour wait 1 layer boost 12 hour wait 1 layer boost 24 hour wait Glue on...
  12. What new blades should I buy to pair with both sides D09C? (EJ)

    Maybe try SALC or Regular ZLC. I have a soft spot for the FZD series so try FZD SALC or FZD ZLC
  13. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    If there really was a ball kid still on the court then that’s a valid reason for Adi to stop play I think. But in the end it doesn’t matter since he ended up winning the point
  14. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    So what do we think about that yellow card for Adi Sareen against Hong Lin? Honestly that was harsh but I’m glad he got the sweep
  15. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    Finally they are releasing it to the public. Will get my hands on one to have along with my FZD
  16. LF Fan Zhendong ALC or Timo Boll Spirit

    Just go onto the Butterfly website or ProTT to order these. You can ask for those weights
  17. Boosting Hurricane 3

    Boosting does lessen the durability of the H3, but its usually the sponge that wears out. Surprised that its the topsheet loosing grip so fast. Maybe improper maintenance?
  18. Did Lin Gaoyuan get sponsored by a new brand? His backhand rubber has purple sponge

    Maybe since his club right now is sponsored by Joola he decided to try some Joola rubber and he liked it so he switch. Coming from 09c he probably is using a ZGR or ZGX, or maybe he followed ZQH and took Inferno to relive his D05 days
  19. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    So lets see if Kanak can get good runs at WTT tournaments.
  20. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    I respect everyone's choices on equipment, but just putting it out there that H3N Provincial (both BS and OS) is cheaper than the G09C and are more spinny and far more durable, and can be equal-ish in speed if you boost the H3
Top