Search results

  1. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Yes his ability to adjust is important too. Let’s see, jha still leads
  2. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Decider now. This is a test of Iizukas mental strength now…
  3. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Well well well, I predicted Iizuka could make life difficult for Kanak, now he’s up 3-1…
  4. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    What a start by Eugene! Seems very well on form!
  5. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    I really had no expectations anyways for Ivy the minute the draw came out but just hoped she can win her first match. I personally have Lily to win the whole thing, though I wouldn’t mind a Mo Zhang masterclass at all!
  6. Xiom Omega 8?

    When someone can, please report on how durable O8P is. See if it’s better or worse than 07P
  7. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    We have to see this in next years CSL!
  8. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Good start for Ivy with a convincing 4-0 win over Xu and good start for Team Canada. Let’s keep that momentum going!
  9. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Harimoto wasn’t considered a test?
  10. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Jishan is playing exceptionally well, especially his backhand has improved. I expect him to finish this match off now
  11. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Prelims is not an elimination type like most WTT Qualifying? Based on the way Eugene was moving today, I would not be surprised at all if he does turn back the clock and pull out some 6 or 7 setters Iizuka has a chance especially if he can deal with the serves of Kanak. In the rally he is...
  12. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Tbh I didn’t even think Laurent was making it since he lost his prelims against Iizuka but hes alr exceeding expectations imo. Eugene has a decent chance of making the final, and as long as Edward doesn’t bottle it against Afanador, he can make semifinals. If Edward has the game of his life he...
  13. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    The top half of the draw is really interesting, with Jha, Iizuka, and Edward all together and Mino, Eugene, and Ishiy on the other half. The bottom half looks far more open compared to the top half
  14. Europe Top-16 Cup 2025

    Great win for Felix against Duda. Was worried that Felix would be going through what Tomo and Mima were going through between 2023-2024
  15. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Sean’s BH is too slow against the placement and consistency of Eugene. Go Team Canada!
  16. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Yeah he signed with GEWO and not even using any Gewo product except for edge tape 🤣 This is kinda what I meant lol but yeah either OJS adapts or he just doesn’t like it and does an AJH 🤣
  17. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    But like I said before everyone is different, the kid is still 18, and who knows, one day he may suddenly crack the code for K3 like the Lebruns
  18. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    I can agree to the fact that he should probably already be used to it as K3 is considered one of the most similar 09C alternatives, but yes I think the reasons for his slump is his confidence and his equipment might not just be for him. An Jaehyun is a perfect example of this; he switched back...
  19. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    He prolly just needs more time. Different players adjust differently to equipment change and I’m sure he’ll get used to K3 by May or June the latest
  20. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    But we also have to remember that he’s been a Butterfly player almost all his career so far and thus has muscle memory to the 09C. K3 needs a whole new muscle memory to develop, especially with the throw angle and speed.
Top